• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180+10 tomorrow, now tables for 10! UPDATE: TIME MACHING ADRS

mommylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
:rotfl2:SO THIS is what I get for ragging on my family! I log on this morning to get ready to make my adrs (every online calculator has said March 1st, I even counted!) and I notice something really ODD...yesterday when I did a practice run, with our ressie for stay beginning aug 28th @ CBR, AUG 27th was the farthest date hightlighted...NOW when I do the same, AUG 26th is the farthest date out highlighted:eek::eek::eek:

Is Time moving backwards in my world?? I suppose when six am rolls around that the 27th is going to get highlighted? This is strange and annoying.
Does this mean that if I call in for ressies that I won't be able to book there either?? Our TA warned me about there being a possible problem with adrs and CBR ressies but I thought it was a fluke...:headache::headache::headache:

I never did my adr's online before, so I am excited and nervous. Like a mix of the night before a final exam and Christmas:banana::eek::banana::eek:

Well at least I got to make a ressie for the first stay of our trip. i will try again later or just call. I can't stand the idea of waking up early again for this and I am annoyed, but what are you gonna do, right? I feel really back for people who are in the same boat as me but on the west coast, ugh!

every online calculator has said March 1st[/SIZE]

I never did my adr's online before, so I am excited and nervous. Like a mix of the night before a final exam and Christmas:banana::eek::banana::eek:

Where are these calculators you speak of?

And I totally understand what you mean by that feeling!! Enjoy your trip!

Where are these calculators you speak of?

And I totally understand what you mean by that feeling!! Enjoy your trip!

There are reservation calculators on here if you click on dining, sorry I don't have a link but you can just google ADR calculator and you'll get a bunch to choose from. Allears.net, wdwinfo.com, etc.
Sorry I couldn't be more help!

What did you book? Just curious. :goodvibes I book tomorrow. I'm so excited.:yay:

I was just about to post my adrs on the August Adrs thread!! I am excited for you too!! if your window doesn't open up right at the time, just try again. even if you have to log off and back on and enter your trip confirmation # again.
Good luck!!

Also, just a reminder, you have to wait til around 6 AM on your morning. Mine was this morning & the +10 wouldnt show up til 5:55 AM EST

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter