180 day +10 AAA?

brockash

DIS Veteran
Quick question. Our reservation is through AAA, but I like to make our ADR's, because I'm a control freak:rotfl: Anyways, will I be able to make all of our adr's for the week we're there starting at the 180 day mark of our arrival day, even though our reservation is through aaa? -Will Disney be able to recognize the aaa confirmatin #? Also, can I do it online or will I have to call? TIA!

Quick question. Our reservation is through AAA, but I like to make our ADR's, because I'm a control freak:rotfl: Anyways, will I be able to make all of our adr's for the week we're there starting at the 180 day mark of our arrival day, even though our reservation is through aaa? -Will Disney be able to recognize the aaa confirmatin #? Also, can I do it online or will I have to call? TIA!

Totally agree it's best to make your own...I know there's some really good TAs out there that get right on it & find all the ressies you want. BUT there are also a lot who have no clue how difficult some reservations are, and see no reason to get up at the crack of dawn (or before, depending on where your AAA office is!) And then there's the issue of what to to if you need to make a 2nd or 3rd choice...or if the one you want is available, but 1.5 hours later (or earlier) Only you can decide if those kind of changes are do-able.

I've done our dining reservations every time, no matter how I booked the trip...and about 1/2 our trips have been through AAA (depends on whether I could get a better discount direct from Disney.)

Does one even need the AAA confirmation number in order to make dinner reservations? I went online and made reservations myself, but we do have a vacation package booked through AAA.

Does one even need the AAA confirmation number in order to make dinner reservations? I went online and made reservations myself, but we do have a vacation package booked through AAA.

You don't have to if you're making the adr for within 180 days of the day you're eating there. If you're staying onsite though, you can make your all your adr's (for the first 10 days) at the 180 mark of your first adr, instead of having to call every day for how ever many days you're eating there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter