180 days and price increase

Ugh. That's a hard hit for a family.

I've been waiting to renew my Inspire pass and hoping I could do it before the price went up. Wishful thinking. I renew in 4 days.

And this is partly why I'm not going to the parks next year

No new attraction until Splash Redo, I see no reason to go back and pay more for the same amount or less things to do then other times I've gone. No Fantasmic until next summer as well....to me this is a joke to increase the price when the parks aren't even filling up but it's the only thing Disney has that people still flock to....but at some point people will just go to other places.

You want as many people in the park as you get get and raise the prices of things inside the park. Disney keeps sinking into debt and no idea how this is going to help them besides a short term boost but I think the company needs better leadership

I know price increases happen often but this is a big jump. I think for now I'm unfortunately out (unless my job sends me to Anaheim for business). I would personally rather spend that kind of money for a vacation outside of the US. From other threads, Disneyland seems to be insane crowd wise so I doubt they'd miss my patronage anyway.

Also glad I bought my tickets last week - these ticket prices are getting to be simply outrageous.

Seems like there was a recent thread about Disney already being overpriced.

This seals the deal for us this year. We were still going back and forth, though leaning against. But now it's an extra $100 for our set of 3-day tickets. Doesn't seem like much of an increase...unless it was already too high.

I know my kids will be disappointed. But we'll plan for a trip next Christmas when Splash Mt is back online as Tiana's. That was always our favorite ride, so paying $$$$ for a park with problematic ride shutdowns, constant mega crowds, and our favorite ride missing, seems wise to wait for a year. I'll definitely miss it, but it'll make me want it more next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter