180 Days Out Today (3/28) - Got Every Reservation

DeterminedOne

DIS Veteran
Thanks to my fellow DIS'ers I logged in at 6:00 and was able to get every reservation for a party of two. We have the DDP. I made 10 reservations and it took 30 minutes. The tips I used were 1) Enter credit card information into MDE upfront. 2) Check availability for the hard to get restaurants first. The rest can be made in order of when you visit. 3) Work between two windows/browsers and refresh the page often. 4) Organization is key! Make sure you have the restaurants, dates and times organized in front of you in case you have to make adjustments. I was able to reserve the following restaurants, but had to change a few of them around by 15 minutes. I haven't been to The World in eleven years, so never used the online system.
180 days and counting!! :yay:

Flying Fish (6:00 pm)
Be Our Guest (8:00 am)
California Grill (7:30 pm)
Tepan Edo (noon)
Boathouse (8:00 pm)
Tiffins (11:30 am)
Raglan Road (7:30 pm)
Sci Fi (12:00 pm)
Hoop Dee Do (8:30 pm cat 1)
Ohana (9:00 am)

Congrats on the success... this year was my first time booking at 180 out and we pulled it off as well with those tips... the preparation and execution of ADRs is like a game for me now...

Hollywood & Vine (9:40AM)
Ohana (5:10PM)
Yak & Yeti (4:00PM)
Crystal Palace (8:35AM)
BoG (11:40AM)
Le Cellier (5:20PM)
Ohana (9:30AM)
CRT (4:35PM)
BoG (4:00PM)
Chef Mickey's (7:00AM)

That looks great! You're going to LOVE Ohana breakfast, and Teppan Edo! Both super fun. I did my 180 ADRs back in November and I'm so glad I had the Disboards for tips.

My 180 day is this Saturday. Do you book on your 180 day? Or the day before?

How hard was it to get into Flying Fish, HDDR, CRT, Crystal Palace, and Chef Mickey?

You can start booking this Saturday at 6:00AM EST online... I think phone reservations don't open until 7.

I'm not sure about Flying Fish but the others all book up pretty quick. If you aren't too concerned on getting and exact day/time then you shouldn't have a problem getting all of them.

Any character meals will book up the fastest. Crystal Palace before park open will go very quick, but after 9am it's not too hard to get at least not right away. CRT books up quick but usually you can get something on the day you want if you book in the morning. Chef Mickey's for whatever reason tends to be one of the more difficult to get.

Good luck, and definitely make yourself a place/time/day cheat sheet that has contingencies.

You can start booking this Saturday at 6:00AM EST online... I think phone reservations don't open until 7.

I'm not sure about Flying Fish but the others all book up pretty quick. If you aren't too concerned on getting and exact day/time then you shouldn't have a problem getting all of them.

Any character meals will book up the fastest. Crystal Palace before park open will go very quick, but after 9am it's not too hard to get at least not right away. CRT books up quick but usually you can get something on the day you want if you book in the morning. Chef Mickey's for whatever reason tends to be one of the more difficult to get.

Good luck, and definitely make yourself a place/time/day cheat sheet that has contingencies.

Thanks! We're aiming for all evening meals so I'm hoping that helps. :) Thanks for the tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter