1800 number for Canadians for MDE issues?

Anabelletoronto

Mouseketeer
I can’t link my tickets. I tried....
Anyway, I want to call but realized after 10min on hold that I’m paying long distance fees.
Is there a 1800 number ?

Nope. Which was particularly maddening when they rolled out MDE as those of us who had trips booked had to call over and over and over.
What I learned in here then is that you can download Google Hangouts app which will allow you to call for free over wifi. It’s easy to do, call quality is fine, and better still, it’s free.

You can find instructions here. We use it for all calls to the States.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-make-free-phone-calls-with-google-hangouts-2378023

Like the other posters, I also use Google Hangouts when calling Disney

This is one of the best tips I’ve learned from the boards! Google hangouts has saved me a fortune!

Just FYI for you all, there is indeed a toll free number. It is this: 1-888-870-9173

It goes to an automated special ticket event line but you can press 0 and go wherever you want. This is what I used to call WDW for probably a total of 3 hours cumulatively over the last year and no charges. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter