Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww I'm so so sorry :( hugs to you both....I wish I had better words to say but just know I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. hang in there sweetie.xoxoxox

I love the invitations. :thumbsup2 I hope you are okay about the miscarriage though....I'd be too depressed to do that right now with such a sudden loss.

To each his own though I guess....some just like to keep busy when something happens....:hug:

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was questioning you. I wasn't at all. I know everyone deals with grief in different ways, and well, I'm a wimp and couldn't do what you are doing.

I applaud and admire you, because you are able to go on with your life, which is what you have to do in this situation. I was just saying that I don't think I'd have the strength to...

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.... :hug:

Oh I like the invitations,very pretty!!!!!!!!!

How long have you and your DF been together?? You guys look so much in love..thank you for sharing your TR,I love the Poly.

Are you guys having a custom?did you just go down for a floral session or did you do the tasting and everything too?

First I want to say how sorry I am for what you're going through. I've been there and it just plain sucks.

I understand trying to focus energy on something else, that's what I did every time. And what better than a Disney wedding?

People have been really cruel in your PJ. They should really take it to PM instead of publicly treating you like that. It was yours to share and unless they've got something nice to say, I think they should keep their big mouths shut. How hurtful and unnecessary!

Hugs
Brittany

Oh I like the invitations,very pretty!!!!!!!!!

How long have you and your DF been together?? You guys look so much in love..thank you for sharing your TR,I love the Poly.

Are you guys having a custom?did you just go down for a floral session or did you do the tasting and everything too?

We have been together since Nov 10th 06. We are having a custom. We were just there for a floral meeting as we are using an outside vendor. We are having our official Disney planning session with tasting and everything on August 1st. We had already booked our hotel and didn't want to change everything.

Thank you.

First I want to say how sorry I am for what you're going through. I've been there and it just plain sucks.

I understand trying to focus energy on something else, that's what I did every time. And what better than a Disney wedding?

People have been really cruel in your PJ. They should really take it to PM instead of publicly treating you like that. It was yours to share and unless they've got something nice to say, I think they should keep their big mouths shut. How hurtful and unnecessary!

Hugs
Brittany

Thank you Brittany.

This is the end of my Pj.

Thank you all that had nice comments.

We have been together since Nov 10th 06. We are having a custom. We were just there for a floral meeting as we are using an outside vendor. We are having our official Disney planning session with tasting and everything on August 1st. We had already booked our hotel and didn't want to change everything.

Thank you.

Oh duh LOL sorry I missed that...oh well at least you have that to look forward to!!! Can't wait to hear about it :)

Thank you Brittany.

This is the end of my Pj.

Thank you all that had nice comments.

Please don't leave....we all want to hear more about your plans!

Don't let a few people ruin your planning journal, there are many of us who still support you, Melissa.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your wedding is everything you dreamed it would be.

:hug: So sorry for you loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you have happy planning for the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter