• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

187 DVC points for rent available, any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgbsilver@hotmail.co

MAN OF MEANS BY NO MEANS THAT LITTLE OLD WINE DRI
DVC Gold
Hello, I have 420 Points for rent. I am asking $15 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resorts are SSR BCV and BLT.

Hello, I have 420 Points for rent. I am asking $15 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resorts are SSR BCV and BLT.

Hi! I'm looking for a BCV studio from Feb. 26th-Mar. 5th or 6th.

Thanks!

Cole

Hi I'm looking for a studio at any resort for 12/09/17through 12/11/17 my wife and I used to be DVC members. Thanks

Scott

I am looking for BCV points for transfer. Anywhere from 40-60 - possibly double depending on the use year.

Thanks!

Tanya

Hello! We are looking to do a split stay in May 2018. We'd like to stay in a standard view studio at BCV from 5/11-5/15 and the Poly from 5/15-5/19. Would you have availability for the BCV part? We've rented points before and love it!

Thanks!
Kelli

We are looking for a 5 night or longer stay in a studio or 1 bedroom at BCV OR BLT any time during October, November or first 3 weeks of December. We are willing to split the stays between resorts or room types. Thanks!

Deanna

Hello! We are looking to do a split stay in May 2018. We'd like to stay in a standard view studio at BCV from 5/11-5/15 and the Poly from 5/15-5/19. Would you have availability for the BCV part? We've rented points before and love it!

Thanks!
Kelli

Sorry dont have enough BCV points for your stay. You beed 72 and it is available.

We are looking for a 5 night or longer stay in a studio or 1 bedroom at BCV OR BLT any time during October, November or first 3 weeks of December. We are willing to split the stays between resorts or room types. Thanks!

Deanna

Nothing at BCV or BLT during all your dates, Sorry.

Hello! Looking for any studio for check in September 30, check out October 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter