[19/4/2012]Renovation of the Nautilus and its lake

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
Saw this on Sunday and took a couple of photos to show you all :goodvibes

Apparently they are going to put back the special effects in the "lake" like the air bubbles as well as cleaning up and repairing the Nautilis

The Nautilis is open and the whole think should finished by the 25th :thumbsup2

020-3.jpg

019-4.jpg

018-3.jpg

it doesn't look good with no water around it :lmao:

Just in time for when we arrive on 26th - can you get them to do everything else by then too please? ;)

It´s a fake ???? :eek:

It´s a FAKE ?????? :scared1:

You destroyed a dream.......

:rotfl2:

Thanks for the pictures !!

:thumbsup2

do you think we could ask DLP to add extra lighting in the entrance and exit lines? I love this attraction, think its really interesting and well done, but my DD hates the entrance and exit, way too dark.

I'm not suprised it needs repaired, it would appear to have become grounded! :rotfl2:

For some reason I love this kind of stuff. It's like riding Space Mountain with the lights on. I really enjoy this attraction, it just feels so real when you're walking through.

Thanks Carrie - I love how it looks sooo blue :lovestruc. It is certainly an improvement :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter