19 clippes down ONE to go!!!!

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
Oh happy happy day!!!!! I finally just by a hair made it to my 95lb clippee! Only by .25 lb but hey it's mine. I have gone from 236.5 to 141.25! My goal is to make it to the 30's by chirstmas. I've been on a role since thanksgiving. Gained up to 145 during the holiday and got right back on track monday and have been having a whoosh. I'm so excited! Before this week i made it to a low of 142.5 last wenesday. I'm just so tickled. I've been thinking though since i'm almost to goal i need to tighten up. Toning is become a nessecary evil i think. I'm sagging EVERYWHERE now. Yeah i look good with clothes on just without them i'm horrible. I need to exercise an get in shape esp with my vow renewal coming up in May. We are having it at the beach and i want to look great. My arms look okay but my tummy and butt and legs are horrible shape. I am so happy this morning so i'm gonna start to make plans to tone any ideas? Remember i have 4 kids 3.5 yo triplets so time is somthing i don't have a lot of. Ideas are much appreciated from those of you that have been there and done it.

Oh, my gosh, Tammy, you are amazing! A 95 lb. clippie!:Pinkbounc I'm almost in tears here, thinking about what a sense of accomplishment you must have--especially with four kids
to also take care of!!!

I like to walk and my legs are getting rather toned, but I think you should ask around about Pilates workouts. . .they seem to do the trick for lots of people.

Good luck and thank you for sharing your joy with all of us!:sunny:

Erin

Congratulations Tammy!!! What an amazing accomplishment. Thanks for the update and the inspiration.

Personally, I'm struggling right now. I have been at it for five weeks (joined Curves and have been going 3x a week for three weeks.) I thought I had lost three pounds, but this morning I am up three pounds. So, in five weeks, I've lost NOTHING!!!

I'm going to keep at it, but it is hard.

Congratulations again. You are amazing!!

Just LOOK at that AMAZING clippie!!!

You have shown such determination and perseverance and you are truly an inspiration to me! I am speechless.....

I have just started Pilates but haven't been doing it long enough to tell if it's working. I definitely can feel ab muscles I never knew I had, as well as buns and thighs.

In time your body will adjust to the new weight and will tighten on its own, to a certain extent. Your skin is elastic, so it will start to firm up as time goes by, I think. Exercise is always a good idea if you can find the time. I'm back to wearing my pedometer all day so I can see how much I'm moving. That way, if I have a couple days with a low amount of steps, I know I need to move more. Maybe that would work for you?

Thanks for all the ideas guys. I have the firms ab work out maybe i should atleast be doing that again. I don't want to be so outta shape in my wedding dress. My butt has more lines than a road map>LOL Antmaril don't give up. Anytime you start a new routine it takes a few weeks to adjust. I'm not familar with curves but anytime i've kickup my exercise routine i seem to stall for a few weeks then whoosh. So maybe your due for a whoosh. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water then drink some more water! You need that when your doing you exercises. I bet i drink 130 or more oz. a day still. I only need about 75 oz which is roughly half my body weight but i've always gotten in way more than that.

That is just so amazing, Tammy! :sunny:

I would give a third for the pilates. I've been doing it since Oct 1st and am amazed at all of the muscles that I'm developing. I still have a lot of weight to lose, so I can't be sure about the flat abs, but I really think it's doing the trick. My measurements are all considerably smaller than they were at this same weight years ago when I was not exercising.

Pilates for Dummies is only 20 or 25 minutes and there is a 20 minute Winsor pilates tape that Santa is bringing me for Christmas. ;)

Tammy,

Thanks for the encouragement. I will kick up the water!!

I'm not giving up. It may not show on the outside, but I must be healthier on the inside!!!

TAMMY!!!

You better be wearing bright colors, cuz you're shrinking so much we might not be able to see you!!!

I'm so proud of you... you're almost *done* with your losing!!! Very soon you'll be switching gears to learn how to keep steady at one healthy and gorgeous size. :D

I know you'll still be here cheering on the losers and helping us stay on track. You're one of the very best cheerleaders and friends we've got. You've helped me so very much... ::yes::

I'm gonna stop before I get mushy on you!

95 pounds- it's hard to imagine, isn't it? We started this journey less than a year ago. I can't wait to see photos of you from last Christmas beside photos of you this year!!!

Congratulations! :bounce:

Every once in a while I go to an aerobics class. One class the instructor was telling us about an article she was getting ready to read about toning while playing with your kids. (She, herself, has 5.) Anyway, she was going to tell us about it the following week. Needless, to say I wasn't there the following week!:(

Maybe you could do some leg lifts or sit ups while playing on the floor with the little ones. Sorry I don't have more info, but I do know I hard it is to exercise with little ones!

Congratulations, Tammy!!! You are awesome my friend. I just love that new clippie you are sporting.....you continue to inspire!!

WOW!!!:earseek: That is a BEAUTIFUL clippie!! You are such an inspiration!! You are going to be rockin' by May!! Congratulations!!::yes::

Congratulations!:earseek:

I hope you have before and after photos to share. I would love to see how good you look!

You are VERY inspriational! Thanks for sharing!::yes::

Tammy,

You are amazing! You must be incredibly proud of yourself. Thats quite an accomplishment! You are a role model to many.:) Have you ever seen the large excersize balls? Ab crunches are easy and fun on that ball and the kids will like to play too! You can also use the ball for wall squats to tone your butt and legs. It DOES work wonders!

Thanks for the great tips. My kids are rough they'd do some damage with a ball jessica.LOL There are lots of pictures on wish i've posted in the past. Some not too long ago you may want to stay clear of the tummy shots though there rough. But just search for them they are here in wish.

Kathy i suspect when i see you in June you'll be thrown my VERY OWN wedding picture book! Somthing i'll be so proud to show off by then. I'm so excited i have the wedding planner hired and the dress ordered. I wanted to ask you some cake questions and get your opinon but i can do that on im. Maybe i'll catch you on soon. OH Kathy guess who is coming!!!!!!! TARA is coming! She was coming anyways no matter where i booked it but come to find out her and dh always vacation there and have there ressies' in line i'm so excited! I'll get to meet my pm buddy. Just way to much fun to look forward to.

Well Done!!!!
Makes my 78lbs look rather pitiful!!! Ah well - I hit goal and I'm still losing - go figure??

Can't really offer any tips apart from patience - it does start to shrink - at least my arms have nearly lost that horrible underarm sagginess and I haven't done anything different apart from carrying masses of Xmas shopping and heavy bags with loads of schoolwork in!!

Also my belly now passes the pencil test - i.e. I can't trap a pencil in between the sag anymore - ick!!!! And my legs now have gaps between them at the thighs - yeay!!! no more rubbing!!

You are doing just sooo great and you'll be in that bikini by summer no probs!!!

WOW Tammy,
That clippie is so beautiful! You go girl! Wow, we are so close in weight right now. I am getting so excited also to get to the 130's. It's so close!! Great job, keep up the great work!

Melanie

Thank good ness there's hope Elise. My tummy is flatting out quite nice just those darn wrinkles from the loss and that goes for my legs too. I'm so proud of you sounds like maintance is totally agreeing with you. It's funny how your get use to your new portions no matter if you allow yourselve something alittle fatting. Or atleast i see it that way. Thanks for the encourgement.

Hey Melanie we sure are! OMG your going to 125! You must be shorter than i am to go that low. I'm 5' 8" and i'm gonna settle for 136 or possibley anything in the 3's.LOL I have seen that weight in 13 years!

OH MY GOSH, TAMMY!!!

Can you hear me screaming WAY TO GO all the way down here in Florida? WOW!!!

You are amazing!!!!! Keep up the great work. 19 clippies, and just think, the next one is just right around the corner!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

YEAH Tammy! Thank you so much for sharing your success with us. Good luck with your continued endeavor. You will look so great in that beautiful red clippie!

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter