19 clippes down ONE to go!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO TAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3:
I LOVE that new clippie and can't wait to see that beautiful red GOAL clippie in your siggy!! I know it is right around the corner for you and you have definitely earned it!! WAY TO GO!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: WOW really cool clippie. I have not got any advice to give. Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on that beautiful clippie.:wave:

Great job, Tammy. As for exercising, do anything that you like! With 4 kids, you will have to be very flexible. Depending on where you live, it may be hard to do outside sports this time of year.

Just do more, stuff. That will help.

Congratulations on your tremedous accomplishment.

:D

Way to go Tammy! Whenever I'm feeling at the end of my points (I mean rope) I'll come back to this thread and see that real women (& men :-) can loose 100 pounds. I have twin boys. God love you for the triplets + 1. I bet they are proud of their mom!

Teresa

Go Tammy go Tammy Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in utter amazement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I am able to post the same thing at this time next year!

Tammy, with my stalling, and my schedule, I haven't been on much these past weeks (hmmmm, d'ya think there's a connection?) but I couldn't let your post pass by.

19 clippies and a LOT of hard work. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That pretty red one will be yours before you know it. A vow renewal? That sounds beautiful.

<marquee behavior=alternate> CONGRATULATIONS!</marquee>

I've been away for a week and hadn't seen your post. I just had to say WAY TO GO you on your new clippie. You are doing so great and should feel so proud of yourself. You are a true inspiration.

Tammy,

Hi! I am back visiting WISH for today. I miss my computer like crazy, lol. But, I especially miss YOU!! I'm so proud of you for getting a new clippie! Way to Go!! Love you girl! :)

I'm sorry. I don't mean to offend, but....

TO HECK WITH YOUR CLIPPIES!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE PHOTOS OF YOU!!!!!!

Point us to them, Tammy dear!!!

(In all seriousness, I know how much those clippies mean, and you have worked hard, and wear it ever so well!!!! ;) )

Guys thanks so much. With the holidays and all i have'nt been around much. Thank so much for all the encourgment meant. I know that all of you that want that big clippe i have will certainly have one. This board has meant so much and i think all of you are the most wonderful bunch of buddy's anyone could WISH for while trying to loose unwanted poundage!!!!!!!! Dan if you want pictures theres some one here. I just posted one the middle of november of me and my daddy at a christmas party that was the last one i posted should be around 14-15 of november. Maybe i'll get some more. It's just too dang cold right now for pictures. I want to stay in my sweats and cuddle up while i'm home not really picture material you know.LOL

For my buddy's that love me so much i wanted to share my excitedment of my vow renewal with you guys. I have so looked for to it for 10 years now! So May 1, 2004 at Inlet Beach Florida will will say our vows together in front of family and friends as the sunset on the Gulf of Mexico!!!!!! The first time we went to the court house no family no friends, no reception, no cake and no ONE single photo. No dress no flowers you get the picture. Well my husband promised me a wedding on our 10th and that really motivated me to kick it up a notch on my loosing during the summer. I went and tried on dresse's at 200 lbs then at 180 then i just stopped! I waited and about a month ago i settled on the dress and two weeks ago i let her order it when i hit 140!!!! So i could'nt be be more thrilled besides the fact the location i picked just so happens to be where my wish buddy vacations ever other year when she's not at Disney and she will be coming to the ceremony and recpetion and i hope the girls night out the night before! Tara will be with me and her goal date all along has been 4/30 and that's the day i arrive at Watercolor in seagrove to hopefully meet her! I know she'll be at goal she has pressure on her now for sure. Anyways i want'ed to share my dress and see what you guys thought. Remember i'm simple and it's a beach wedding bare foot. So my dress is Ivory, chiffon on the skirt with beading along the top of the bodice and bottom (dan pay attention you may need to know this so you look cool when your wife (future wife) is explaining all the details to you.LOL) Here goes:

jb9344m.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubba hubba, that is a hottie dress, Tammy! I know you are going to look so sexy in it (brides can look sexy, can't they?)

Watercolor - WOW! What a gorgeous place to get married. My BIL lives on the Sea Grove/Sea Side border (in Sea Grove) and we've walked around Watercolor a few times and it's just awesome! You are going to have the BEST sunset wedding anyone ever dreamed of!!!!

Karen we've never even been to the gulf coast so we are very excited. I just picked watercolor inn because it just looked great on the website. We have a king rotunda room there and it looks swanky. We are having the reception at Salt Water Grill in Panama City which is site unseen to us. I know they have a 25,000 gal aquraruim and a piano bar and it looks nice on the website. We are going to the Red Bar for our girls night out friday night before. I'm sending the guys to 331 the sister restruant/bar for there fun. I am just so excited.

I really think you will be very impressed with Watercolor. It looks like something right out of a magazine! We were up visiting my BIL one year and were staying at their beach house in Sea Grove. Right around sunset he gets out a bottle of champage, pours us all a glass and we skip across the street to the beach to watch the sunset. It was awesome! My SIL is a great tour guide when we come to visit and she's always taking me to all the great botiques and artsy shops in SeaSide. Make sure you plan some time to walk around these areas - Watercolor is right next to SeaSide so you will be able to walk everywhere around there.

One year that we visited we got to tour two model homes in Watercolor. I think Coastal Living was sponsoring the houses (not too sure). OMG, they were fabulous!!!

I wish I could remember some of the places my BIL and SIL have taken us to eat - we had great sandwiches at one place near the beach in Seaside and a yummy dinner at another place across the street from the beach. If you have seen the film with Jim Carrey, The Truman Show, that was filmed in Seaside.

Tammy you are really going to love Watercolor! I bet your reception will be great too - sounds like a reception "under the sea" ;)

Tammy, everything is coming together so beautifully for your vow renewals. I can't believe Tara will be there!!! What a wonderful (re)wedding present!

Hmmm... maybe we should make it a WISH meet and all crash your wedding. :teeth:

LOVE the dress. More details, please! Cakes, etc. Wedding plans are so much fun!!!

princess:

Tammy,
The wedding dress is so beautiful! You are going to look so fabulous in it!

To your previous reply to my earlier reply (page 1 or 2) - I am 5'2, so my healthy weight range is 109-131 (according to WW's), so 125 seems good. Who knows once I get there. It will all depend on how easy it is to get there and maintain, and how I look and feel.

Melanie

See what happens when I go out of town? I miss joyful celebrations of success, like this one.

You are a true WISH success, Tammy. I'm so very proud of you.

I CAN'T Believe I missed this post!!!! Actually, I can- this is my first time to visit WISH in about 2 weeks! (Yes, I'm guilty I even skipped my weigh in two weeks in a row!!UGH!) But let me just first give a rousing

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

WOWIE!!!

There I feel much better- your amazing weight loss and "WON'T STOP TILL I HIT GOAL" attitude needs to be marketed in a bottle! I'd BUY it!!! You just keep going and going and going- you little Energizer bunny you! Truly you are the WISH success that should be on Oprah when we all get there! :) I think when WISH hits 5,000 pounds lost- we need to reserve a slot there! You'll be leading the parade baby!
I'm just so proud of you and so thankful that I have you to follow- just don't let your feet shrink anymore- don't know if I could manage those itty bitty footsteps :)
Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter