19 Days until my birthday...I mean Disney!!

VH103428

Team Harris
A little background...

Since I turned 30, my family and I have gone to Disney every year right around my birthday. It honestly started because it happened to be a cheaper time to go and my DH and I were able to take time off from our jobs. However I don't think my kids or my husband even realize it is my birthday anymore. I wear the pin pretty much every place we go that says, "Happy Birthday" and the kids are always happy to eat my "birthday" dessert, but yet we have a countdown to Disney!

I know I sound like I am whining, but I am not! I love that my husband and I plan my birthday trip every year and my kids can't wait to see what kind of birthday desserts they get to "help" me eat! So this year I turn 37 the day we fly in. We will be on vacation from April 28th until May 5th.

These are the plans:

Night Before: Husband graduates from college, again! He switched careers and just completed clinicals!

Day 1: Drop off Maddie our puppy at our friend's home
Stop at work to leave notes
Go to son's soccer game and cheer :)
Go to airport
MCO to Pop Century (First time at POP)
Disney Springs for late dinner
Visit pool and swim (We are from Michigan and it is still snowing)
Sleep

Day 2: Have breakfast at Ohana
Meet friends at MK
Pirate's League for kids

Day 3: Animal Kingdom
EPCOT

Day 4: Hollywood Studios
EPCOT

Day 5: Magic Kingdom
Bibbity Bobbity Boutique
Hollywood Studios

Day 6: Typhoon Lagoon (First Time)
Animal Kingdom

Day 7: ?????

Day 8: Animal Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
AND then back home...

I can't wait to be on our way to Disney to celebrate time with my family! And look it is after midnight, so 18 days until my birthday...I mean Disney!!:bday::stitch::mickeyjum:goofy::donald:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter