1900 or Citrico's

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
If you had to choose, would you dine at the 1900 character dinner or at Citrico's? I dined last year at 1900 and enjoyed it, but have never dined at Citricos. Which would you choose and why?

I would choose 1900 and it's because I don't care for the menu at Citrico's. At least on the buffet I now there will be food that I can eat and will like.

I guess it's a really a matter of whether you prefer buffets or fine dining restaurants. In my opinion, Citrico's has a wonderful menu, well-chosen wine pairings, a beautiful dining room, and excellent service.

I enjoy both places, but I find that I can't justify the cost of a buffet because I usually have 1 plate of food.

We tried Citrico's a few month's back, and for me it is a better value. I ordered an appetizer and a salad- and that was my meal for the evening. They were really nice about it too!

I did something similar at Narcoosee's, but I just didn't get the same 'welcoming' feeling there. The view is wonderful... but I feel more at home at Citrico's.

The food is wonderful everywhere in the World though- so you can't really go wrong!!

Good luck......

It's like comparing apples to oranges... Citricos is one of the finest restaurants in WDW (up there with Flying Fish Cafe, California Grille, etc). Depends what you like, buffet or fine sit down dining.

Can't help you with either but we have ps for 1900 Park Fare for breakfast and dinner and Citricos during our trip next month. I will post full reviews on my return home.

I just made my PS for 1900 today for dinner. How is the food quality and service at 1900. We plan on eating there the first night.

I also plan on going to Citrico's on our last night with my father. Would anyone consider this the best fine dining restaurant, excluding V&A's, which we will do in the middle of our vacation.

Thanks

I think I'm going to give Citrico's a try this trip. Going over the menu, there is a few things on their that look pretty good. Thanks again for all your advice.

Definetly Citrico's!!

There's just no comparison - Citrico's is IMHO, the Best restaurant in all of WDW (next to V & A's).

Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter