• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare Breakfast

HesMyFairytale

[[wishes do come true]]
Can someone give me some info on there recent experiences at 1900 Park Fare Breakfast and what characters are there?

We just dined there for breakfast on the 7th :thumbsup2 The characters are Mary Poppins (she sits in the lobby of the restaurant and poses for pictures and signs autographs. Inside, is Pooh, Tigger, The Mad Hatter and Alice in Wonderland. All of the characters were very nice and took their time interacting with our kids. Pooh even made his way around the table to take pics of me and dh :goodvibes The breakfast is alot like breakfast at Crystal Palace. There are pastries, dry cereal, bacon, eggs, sausage a nice selection of fruit, pancakes, waffles and a chef who will make you an omlette or other eggs, a strawberry soup (interesting flavor and texture), a southwestern egg dish, etc. They also have a chef who will carve you a slice of ham (I think it was ham), I am not a huge meat eater for breakfast so I didn't stop at that station. They also have a bread pudding with vanilla sauce that is awesome! It was a great buffet and our waitress was awesome! I would highly recommend it :thumbsup2 Hope this helps!

oh! I'm so excited, I'm going in Jan and wanted to make reservations there too, my daughter really wants to see Alice... I'm pleased to read that it is a great place to go... Thank's :goodvibes

This has been my DH favorite breakfast for years! The interaction w/characters has always been great, and the food always fresh and loads of choices. My favorite is the cream cheese blintzes w/fresh strawberry sauce.

Our christmas trip this year my DH got a strawberry waffle and was told the waitress would bring him whipped cream. She came around, he made his request, and she was back in a few moments with a dinner plate filled with a mountain of whipped topping! We laughed so hard, never expect it to happen, but a lovely bit of magic!

We loved 1900 Park Fare in January! DD4 was so excited to see Mary Poppins and she was practically perfect in every way. DD asked if Bert would be there, but unfortunately he was painting chalk drawings that morning! Mary Poppins even left a big red kiss mark on ds's cheek! Alice and the Mad Hatter were lots of fun- the Mad Hatter even fed DS2 (and Alice took him out of his high chair for a "proper picture". It was a blast! Pooh and Tigger were there too and we had lots of time with everyone.

It's been a few years, but we felt that 1900PF breakfast was the best on property. The characters were great, and the food was a cut above what is served at the other buffets.:earsboy:

Thank you for all of your thoughts. We were able to book an ADR tonight for 8:20 am on July 23rd. We can't wait!!

We ate there in June - it was excellent and the characters were great! One thing we did witness......a father arrived with 2 children - apparently his wife and daughter were in the lobby with Mary Poppins. DS #1 (who looked about 3) realized there were characters as he started walking in - he dove under the nearest table and wouldn't let go while screaming bloody-murder......DS #2 (about 12) proceeded to kick the crap out of DS #1 who was still under the table holding on for dear life.....Father then proceeds to pummel DS #2 in the arm as hard as possible...... It was a 3-ring circus display and lucky for us time to go....

We ate there New Year's Day 2004 for late breakfast 10:45am and it is still our favorite of all the character breakfasts(and we have done them all). Food is so fresh and the cook to order eggs/omlettes is wonderful. Alice and Mad Hatter are a hoot! Mary Poppins just stays in reception area. We love it so much we decided to have Christmas Day breakfast there this year 10:30am before we decide what else to do and try to avoid the craziness of the parks.
Connear

This was the only CB we did a few weeks ago ( this was a trip where everyone but DD and Me wanted to sleep in) And the Hatter was just to wild if Alice is around they work off each other soooooo good .Pooh and Tigger are always great and MP will give you the Whatfor if not primp & proper.

We're going 10/23 and I can't wait! DH is VERY DISAPPOINTED Bert is not one of the characters, as he is an artist and loves to draw in chalk like him! Too bad, but still we are excited!

This is by far the best breakfast buffet at WDW. We have been going for years and no trip is complete without at least 2 breakfst ADR's at 1900 Park Fare. The food is wonderful and the CM are excellent. Can't wait to go back in Oct.
Chigirl- I've never thought of Bert being a live character before but I like the idea. That would be really neat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter