1900 Park Fare Breakfast

disneyfn

Welcomed Cast Member
Howdy! :wave2:

I'm heading down next week and was thinking of going to 1900 Park Fare for breakfast one day.

2 questions....

1) Is it a good breakfast?
2) Are PS's necessary here and do you think it's too late to get one?

Thanks for the help!

It's usually a good idea to have a PS for any place where you really want to dine. It's most likely not too late. You could probably even wait until you are there.

I've only had dinner at 1900 Park Fare, so can't comment on the quality of breakfast. Dinner was unremarkable, but good.

We've eaten there twice, including June '04, & thouht it was great both times. The bread pudding is to die for!

So far, 1900 Park Fare has been my favorite character breakfast. The food is good, the atmosphere is relaxed, and the characters are really fun. I would try to get a PS ahead of time.

The price is the same as all other character breakfasts (16.99 adult/9.99 child), and IMO, it had the best variety. We were there this past Saturday, and deemed it the best character meal of the week (and we had 8 of them). I would try for a PS, though, just to be sure. If you're a Mary Poppins fan, you should have a great time!

We had the character breakfast at the end of August. It was very good. We had reservations but it wasn't very crowded for the later seatings. I think its the best value for your money because you can get omelets and eggs to order.

This is one of my favorite character meals. We did this the same trip we did CRT and enjoyed 1900 Park Fare far much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter