1900 Park Fare- how long to eat?

Ella Princess

Earning My Ears
We are trying 1900 Park Fare for dinner for the first time this trip as my daughter is a huge Cinderella fan and we could not find ADR for CRT. We intend to spend most of the day in MK and then head over to Park Fare for a 5:25 reservation then head back to MK. Has anyone does this? How long does it take to get there from MK and how long is the meal?
Thanks in advance.

I would allow 2.5 to 3 hours including travel time. The meal itself should be about 1.5 hours, but that is after you have been seated.

You can take a boat there which is very scenic and fairly fast, then you will need to walk through the grounds (also very scenic) to the main building.

If you take the monorail to get there, it’s a longish ride since you have a lot of stops, but it drops you right in the main building. For both speed and scenery, I suggest taking the boat there and then the monorail back to MK.

Have fun! It’s a great meal. :)

As I recall the resort monorail goes MK to Contemporary to TTC to Polynesian then to Grand Floridian. The other monorail goes in the other direction but does not stop at any resorts.
I would agree take the boat over and monorail back.

I thought the GF was the first stop off monorail from MK. Did they reverse it?
No, MK is first stop off resorts monorail from GF. Getting back to GF, resprts monorail stops at Contemporary, TTC, and Poly before getting to GF. The express monorail goes in the opposite direction between MK and TTC, but it uses the outer beam of the monorail so it cannot stop at the resort stations.

I thought the GF was the first stop off monorail from MK. Did they reverse it?

I love your avatar, Dachsie. Your pups are so cute. :cloud9: My mutt has a fair bit of dachshund in her, and she is the sweetest dog ever. I adore her.

On the monorail, it’s one stop from the Grand Flo to the Magic Kingdom, but 4 stops from MK to GF. Not that the view from the monorail isn’t scenic, but the boat ride is very pretty. :)

We usually spend about 1.5 hours at a character meal. My experience is also that 1900 tends to run behind. Agree with others, I'd take the boat there and the monorail back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter