1900 Park Fare Reopening April 10

They are "sold out" during our 6-day trip over Memorial Weekend. I'll just have to keep checking. I need a picture with Prince Ali and Tiana in a non-princess outfit.
Hoping to get a breakfast reservation for our Halloween trip. My daughter has a Princess Jasmine dress and Aladdin is my fav Disney animated movie.

Can anyone who goes for breakfast this week, please let us know what characters are at breakfast? I’ve (likely wrongly) assumed it’s different than the dinner characters. I think I assumed this just because of the way 1900 used to be! Out reservation is coming up.

It's Aladdin, Mirabel, Cinderella, and Tiana -- same characters at Breakfast and Dinner this time around!

It's Aladdin, Mirabel, Cinderella, and Tiana -- same characters at Breakfast and Dinner this time around!

Darn, this will make my decision on whether to keep both breakfast and dinner harder, I was hoping there would be a couple of different characters in the mix. Both menus look good to me.

Darn, this will make my decision on whether to keep both breakfast and dinner harder, I was hoping there would be a couple of different characters in the mix. Both menus look good to me.

I hear you! Breakfast looked amazing today so definitely excited to see what dinner looks like tonight, as that's what we have booked for May.

One change I noticed is that the Strawberry Soup is no longer "on tap," looks like it's pre-portioned in ramekins or small bowls. Looks a bit lighter than it did in the past? I really hope they didn't change the recipe :(

1900-Park-Fare_Full_55577.jpg

This review says the characters are not signing autographs. Can anyone who has dined here so far confirm if this is this true?
From different reviews I've seen it looks like you get a postcard/wish card with all the signatures already on it.

Ate dinner there yesterday. Overall, very good. Everything we tried was pretty good, was a bit disappointed in the gumbo (the one at magnolia terrace is hard to beat!!l. Nice selection of desserts.....they still have the awesome gummy bears from before the closure. Also fyi on the.kids selections: cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, chicken nugs, plain noddles, plain meatballs.

Very confused about the no autographs part. Other character dining meals that give you a postcard such as Storybook Dining also do autographs (or at least I saw Snow White and the dwarves signing autograph books when I ate there this past December).

Anyway, I decided to cancel my breakfast ADR and go with dinner since the menu appealed to me more.

They are "sold out" during our 6-day trip over Memorial Weekend. I'll just have to keep checking. I need a picture with Prince Ali and Tiana in a non-princess outfit.

I've been stalking 1900 for Memorial Day as well, for weeks. No luck.

My sister is going in June, and had no problem finding availabilities.

Just had breakfast this morning. Overall glad we went but probably won’t go again.

Character interaction was great. However Aladdin was absent. We had Snow White instead along with Tiana, Cinderella and Mirabel. I did see Snow White and Mirabel signing autographs.

The food was very tasty but all of it was room temperature. Strawberry soup wasn’t cold, hot dishes weren’t warm. Really nice flavors but temperatures were off. I couldn’t eat my cold eggs benedict.

It is odd because we were one of the first seatings ten minutes after opening but the food obviously had sat out a while before opening.

Our favorites: beef hash, ham, cheesy potatoes, guava danish, and double chocolate muffin.

Great potential but they need to do a better job of keeping food at reasonable temps.

We ate at Boma earlier in the week and had no issues with temperatures at all, so it’s definitely fixable.

Room was very pretty with portraits on the walls of wishing characters.

Just had breakfast this morning. Overall glad we went but probably won’t go again.

Character interaction was great. However Aladdin was absent. We had Snow White instead along with Tiana, Cinderella and Mirabel. I did see Snow White and Mirabel signing autographs.

The food was very tasty but all of it was room temperature. Strawberry soup wasn’t cold, hot dishes weren’t warm. Really nice flavors but temperatures were off. I couldn’t eat my cold eggs benedict.

It is odd because we were one of the first seatings ten minutes after opening but the food obviously had sat out a while before opening.

Our favorites: beef hash, ham, cheesy potatoes, guava danish, and double chocolate muffin.

Great potential but they need to do a better job of keeping food at reasonable temps.

We ate at Boma earlier in the week and had no issues with temperatures at all, so it’s definitely fixable.

Room was very pretty with portraits on the walls of wishing characters.
Do they have an omelette station or is it just premade omelettes available? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter