• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare

We took my son there for breakfast when he was 4 and he loved it! He got a total kick out of the Mad Hatter (we all did, actually). He also loved seeing Tigger. He's not familiar with Alice or Mary Poppins (yet) but we really liked it and were disappointed when we couldn't get an ADR there for our last trip.

yes! mad hatter is great and the breakfast is awesome too! and you just can't beat starting your day at a monorail resort!

yes! mad hatter is great and the breakfast is awesome too! and you just can't beat starting your day at a monorail resort!

We are staying at CR, so either will just monorail to MK and do 1900 Park Fare first..or if I find out what the GF pirate cruise dates are, we could combo it with that.

I'm so glad to read these reviews. :) Definitely adding it to our itinerary!

It's a tradition for us now. DS has been going since he was 6, and now he is 10. However, Mary Poppins and Winnie the Pooh are our favorite characters. The Mad Hatter is totally awesome too. He once sat down in DH's spot, who had just left, and grabbed his silverware and started banging on the table for more Mickey waffles. It was hilarious, and DS just sat there with his mouth wide open:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter