1900 PARK FARE

Pamela Fletcher

pfletche002
ANYONE HAVE ANY OPINIONS FOR 1900 PARK FARE? I WAS LOOKING AT BRINGING MY SON BUT NOT SURE IF HE WOULD ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS OTHERS

Like dinner -LOVE breakfast. While we've had one or two mixed service experiences, the food has been consistently good and the character interaction has been some of our best.

I highly recommend dinner with the stepsisters. We’ve gone the past two years (when DS was 8 and 9) and the sisters totally fought over him and gave him tons of attention.

I was going to say dinner is a better suggestion than breakfast for boys because the step sisters go nuts over them

We did breakfast with a 9 year old last year and he loved every minute. We have been trying to get an ADR for this December but having no luck at the moment, I am lurking daily to find one. He loved meeting the mad hatter, although it was Mary Poppins who stole his heart :lovestruc

We had dinner there on our last trip, my son was 8. The food was very good and the characters were fabulous. But, that being said, my son is so easily embarrassed and when the step-sisters were fawning over he, he was so uncomfortable.

We are going for breakfast in March so I'm happy to see all of these positive reviews! We will be taking our 9 yo niece for her first Disney trip and it will be our first meal.

Love breakfast and character interaction. It’s always been consistent. Our experience with dinner....meh...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter