• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare

debbiedoo

DIS Veteran
Ok, which is better breakfast or dinner? Has anyone been recently?? What is on the dinner menu???

We were just there for dinner and it was great. We have also had breakfast there and it was really good too. Breakfast has Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh and Tigger. Dinner has Cindy, Fairy Godmother, Prince Charming, Suzy and Perla. Depending on which characters you would like to see may make your decision for you. I don't think that you would be disappointed in either. Check out the menus on the site listed above and that will give you an idea of the offerings at each.

Have fun! It is a fun place to eat!

I think I may to to reask this question a little differently. And be honest here every one!!! Please!! It is worth the 27.99 per adult???? Or do you think artist point, crystal palace, or ohana's is better for the price??

I have been to ohana's and crystal palace. I am curious to know if it is worth the extra $$ for this adventure, especially dinner.

Thanks in advance!! :wave:

We were at WDW last week and had breakfast at 1900 monday and dinner on Thursday.
The breakfast was pretty good. We had bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, Mickey waffles, hashbrown squares, and excellent made to order omletes.
Dinner here was one of the best of our trip. We had prime rib, lasagna, chicken marsala (very good), mashed sweet and redskin potatoes, spring rolls and strawberry soup. There was also a pasta bar that had 2-3 different types of pasta dishes. We didn't try any of these but I remember one was mediterrianian and another had seafood in a cream sauce. They also had a pretty good salad bar.
I would say that it is worth it for dinner. We only did breakfast here because I had vouchers left over from our last trip that I needed to use up. We are not big breakfast eaters and 17.99 is a lot of money for an omlet, even though it was pretty good.

Amy

We ate dinner there last June and thought it was very good. There was a good selection of food and the character interaction was great--I LOVED the 5 cheese lasagna. Now I would NEVER pay $27.99 for any buffet except a WDW buffet so I would have to say it was worth the money(considering other WDW dinner buffets are fairly close in price). It was one meal we would do again.

I think both the breakfast and the dinner at 1900 PF are 2 of the best character meals at WDW in terms of food and character interaction. I prefer 1900 to both Crystal Palace and the 'Ohana breakfast(dinner is another story there, but not character). I would base my decision on which characters I'd rather see.

We ate dinner at the Gala Feast (dinner) last February and we loved it. Our dd who was 2 at the time was absolutely enthralled with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Pearla and Suzie and the Fairy Godmother. This alone would have made our whole experience worth the money, but we were very happy with the dinner. Like someone else said, the 5 cheese lasagna is AWESOME!!! All of the food was good and the kiddies buffet was perfect as our girls love mac and cheese (as well as the little corn dogs our oldest discovered!). I wouldn't miss this for the world. We have it booked for our upcoming trip in March and I can't wait. Our youngest dd, 17 mos, now knows who Cinderella is because her older sister(almost 4) is obsessed. She points at her in her sister's room and anywhere she sees her and says "RELLA, RELLA!!". It is hilarious :D

Kerri

Thanks everyone!! When it come to character dining I not only look at character but the food as well. If I am going to be paying high dollar for WDW meals, then I am going to expect good quality. I have not eaten here since the GF first opened and I had the opportunity as a FL resident back then to take advantage of a great room deal. Thanks again everyone, and I think we are going to do dinner :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter