1900 PARKSQUARE Breakfast

capegirl

DIS Veteran
Just got back, and wanted to let everyone know who is considering the 1900 PS character breakfast at the GF to go for it!
The breakfast buffet is WAY better than the breakfast served at Cindy's. Wonderful character interaction ...got some great pictures with Pooh, Eyeore, Alice, The Madhatter, and Mary Poppins! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Hi,

Thanks for posting!!!! I want to go here!!!

Allison an associate

We've done 1900 Park Faire several times in the last few years, most recently last July. I thought that the buffet and gone down a bit since the first few times we ate there. There isn't as much on the food line, fewer desserts, fewer salads, fewer choices for everything. But the quality is still pretty good. Love their bread pudding with vanilla sauce, the strawberry soup and the prime rib. Their breakfast is pretty good, too. Just not as much of it.

But I still like my breakfast at the Castle. Can't get that cheese danish anywhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter