1900 Polynesian / Aulani / Bay Lake Tower points to Rent / Transfer starting at $20 pp, valid at all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time renter, looking for a tower studio at Riveria for Sept. 15-21! 2 adults.
Since this is more than 7 months ahead, it can only be booked by a DVC member with Riviera as home resort.

If you would consider Bay Lake Tower, I can book you there, but not at Riviera, sorry.

Remaining point totals have been updated.
Hi, I am new to this site but looking to book the Polynesian sept 18-21 2024 for the studio lake. I believe there is availability but just need to purchase the points. Do you still have points that could make this happen?

Hi, I am new to this site but looking to book the Polynesian sept 18-21 2024 for the studio lake. I believe there is availability but just need to purchase the points. Do you still have points that could make this happen?
I still have points and the Poly lake view studio is available for your dates for 62 points. However, as a new user you are not yet qualified for private messaging, and we need to connect through PM so I can get your guest info and finalize your booking. Please follow the steps outlined here and send me a PM once you are qualified:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

I am new to this and dont really understand how it works but we are looking to stay at Aulani July 3 - 6.

I am new to this and dont really understand how it works but we are looking to stay at Aulani July 3 - 6.
Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately there is no availability at Aulani for these dates - the earliest check-in date for a 3-night stay is August 21st. Let me know if your dates are flexible.

Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately there is no availability at Aulani for these dates - the earliest check-in date for a 3-night stay is August 21st. Let me know if your dates are flexible.
Thanks for your prompt answer. Can i ask if there is a way to check availabilities myself?

Thanks for your prompt answer. Can i ask if there is a way to check availabilities myself?
I think only DVC members can check for resort availability in real time. Some point brokers have availability tools where date is downloaded a couple of times per day. I cannot provide you with a link on this thread, but you may google “how to check DVC resort availability”, if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter