1901 Holiday Decorations?

kylie71

Lilybelle
Has anybody been into 1901 lately, and know if they have any holiday decoration's up??
If so, I would LOVE to see some pic's.... :cheer2:

Thanks!

Lori

They have a Christmas tree up (with a hidden Mickey ornament) and the wall sconces have bows. It's very nice. I have photos on my phone but I've no idea how to post here; the image button wants a URL.

They have a Christmas tree up (with a hidden Mickey ornament) and the wall sconces have bows. It's very nice. I have photos on my phone but I've no idea how to post here; the image button wants a URL.

You have to upload your pictures to an image hosting site, like Photobucket for example, and then use the img code from there on here to display your images.

- Dreams

Pink Sand, Thank You so much! That tree is Beautiful!
I was gifted a visit to 1901 in August, and really would love to see it decorated!

Thanks again!

Lori

Anyone else, please feel free to post here...:cheer2:

Did you try the special glasses for viewing the tree? It was absolutely awesome!

Ask at the front for the glasses.... Really neat effect.
A friend sent me this picture...
IMG_6987.JPG

Interesting effect...
Are they doing any special holiday cocktails?

Wish I we're there!

The glasses basically take the clear lights that you see and make them into a mickey head. You can see a similar effect if you look above the tree where the lights reflect off the ceiling (we noticed it after having seen it with the glasses.)

I see people asking for help getting into Club 33 but I wish I could see 1901 (too). Decorations sounds so fun. Enjoy!

...and 1901 is limited to only Platinum members and their accompanied guests. Even Gold and Silver members do not have access as I understand it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter