193 BCV points to rent February use year $20/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgdude

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 193 Beach Club points good until January 31st; 2024. These are banked points so, sorry no transfer. Please send email or pm with dates and party information. I will gladly help if I can. I have a contract for us both to sign.

Last edited:
Thank you for the inquiry. That reservation would be 220 points. $4400 plus PayPal fees. The site is currently down for maintenance. I will confirm availability in the morning.

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm assuming these transactions are non-refundable? Apologies if the question is naive to this site ( I am new to it). I only ask because we had a bad experience with previous travel plans due to covid.

Make your plans and let’s book your dream accommodations.

Hi there:)
Looking for one or two AKL value studio suites for Dec 31-Jan 6 or Jan 1-6 or 7th.
we have 2 families of 2 adults two kids (18,14, 10, 7). If Not available Old Key west or boardwalk standard studio. barring that any room that fits 5 (2 adults, 18, 14,10) for those days at those resorts (beach club, poly, riviera)? Thanks!

Hi there:)
Looking for one or two AKL value studio suites for Dec 31-Jan 6 or Jan 1-6 or 7th.
we have 2 families of 2 adults two kids (18,14, 10, 7). If Not available Old Key west or boardwalk standard studio. barring that any room that fits 5 (2 adults, 18, 14,10) for those days at those resorts (beach club, poly, riviera)? Thanks!
There is no availability at any resort for those dates. 2 nights is the most.

I have 193 Beach Club points good until January 31st; 2024. These are banked points so, sorry no transfer. Please send email or pm with dates and party information. I will gladly help if I can. I have a contract for us both to sign.
I need 2 studios for 2/15-2/18. Anything available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter