• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

194 POINTS FOR RENT OR TRANSFER @ $13.00 PER POINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good afternoon! Is there a studio available at Animal Kingdom 6/4/16-610/16? Thanks for your time!

Good afternoon! Is there a studio available at Animal Kingdom 6/4/16-610/16? Thanks for your time!

the only thing I can find available there is kidani savanna view EXCEPT they do not have the night of the 6th but they have a studio in jambo standard view for that night

don't know if you want to stay 2 nights, move to jambo for one night then return to kidani

that's it for AK during that time slot

the only thing I can find available there is kidani savanna view EXCEPT they do not have the night of the 6th but they have a studio in jambo standard view for that night

don't know if you want to stay 2 nights, move to jambo for one night then return to kidani

that's it for AK during that time slot
Thank you! I will discuss this with my wife this evening.

ok...let me know if you decide to book....things change very quickly with Disney....seems to be the destination this year

ok...let me know if you decide to book....things change very quickly with Disney....seems to be the destination this year

Hello again. Are there studio rooms avail at any ther resorts for June 4-10? This will be our 2nd trip. We stayed at AK last time (kids loved it), but are open to a different resort. Thanks for you time!

Hello again. Are there studio rooms avail at any ther resorts for June 4-10? This will be our 2nd trip. We stayed at AK last time (kids loved it), but are open to a different resort. Thanks for you time!

OKW and Saratoga are the only resorts available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter