• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1km or 5km walk for breast cancer

Rizel

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if anyone else was doing this? It's for a great cause and lots of exercise! :cool1:

Yes, I have participated for the past several years. I am going to participate again. It is a fantastic event. I highly recommend that everyone stay to be sure to watch the survivor ceremony. It is quite moving. So is the 1m as I watch and gain strength from those who are in more current stages of recovery. They are out there taking the steps after having recently gone through the surgery. I am always humbled. It was quite fun as well when a couple of survivors were chatting back and forth about their hair styles and not having to deal with that for the event. Yep, no hair and they were all laughing!
It is a great event for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter