• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1lb to get a new clippie!!!

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
Soo close yet sooo far!!!
Probably take me all month now kjust to drop that lb to get the new clippie.

All excited now as well as have jsut booked for next year.
1st April - 3 nights in NY, then 4 nights in Anaheim and 7 nights in Orlando!!!!!
And I'll be thin!!!!!

Elise you have so much to look forward. That trip sound simply fanastic. Where did you decide to stay for your leg in NY? I have been doing some research for a stay there myself. If i can help you at all with the US/IOA part i'd love to. Maybe i have some tips for getting onsite rooms for you.

As for you one lone lb for a clippee swap i sooooooo know how you feel. But you will loose and sooner than later i'd bet to say. You amaze me how quickly your able to grab those new ones. Mine just seem to stay forever. I'm 1.5 from a new one myself and i'm sure it'll be 2-3 weeks at the rate i'm going to get that sucker. You have much better loss's than i do. I know you'll do and i can't wait to hear you jump and shout about when you do!

Hi Tammy,
I'm going to stay at the Jolly Madison in NY as it's just so close to everywhere!!! The rooms look so plush on the site - all marble bathrooms!!! Then I'm going onto the Radisson Maingate in Anaheim for 4 glorious days in DL and to see the sights in LaLa Land;) . Haven't fixed on a hotel for Orlando yet as I did have La Quinta down, then found out it was the wrong one - The old 4points Sheraton on Buena Vista instead of the one on ID. Just need one near Universal really - Oh well , I have a great TA sorting me out one at no extra cost.

Everything is soo hectic at the minute. I've started Uni now, which entailed getting up at 6.30 this morning to get the kids sorted out and off to their schools by 8 so I could get the bus to the train station for 8.45 - bus didn't show and then my lecture was moved to 3.00 anyway - so all the rushing around for nowt!!!
I am going to be building some serious leg muscles as my journey involves a 1 mile trek to the school, another ½ from bus stop to station in 7 minutes, then a race through Birmingham, which entails a very fast uphill walk, through several squares and then up and down soo many stairs via the subways to cross the main roads. My thighs are still aching from the race there and back today.
Don't quite know how I'm going to manage Tuesdays as I have the same early morning run to get to Italian for 10 until 1.00 then lectures straight trhough from 1 until 5, with no break for lunch - I have many snacks in my handbag!!! think I may go 1st class on the train as you get free food and it's the only time I get ½ hour to sit down!!!

Elise, you are such an inspiration to me! You are doing so well on your plan and I am simply amazed at how determined you are! Keep up the wonderful work, you are doing awesome! :)

Elsie you are such an inspiration to me. I'm sure that you will be getting the new clippie sooner than you think!!

Good luck with uni. I has a similar sort of routine with my children, apart from I had to take my youngest DD with me to the uni. preschool for the first 2 years untill she started school.

Hope that you have a great trip next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter