• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st Check In

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
Well, I'm checking in for the first time. So far I don't think I've lost any weight but I am changing my eating habits. I am cooking more at home and eating out less. I have slimmed my portions down as well. I am having a hard time cutting out my afternoon cookie. I may have to start small - instead of getting one BIG cookie or buying 3 small cookies for $1, I may just get one small cookie. It was hard to pass them up today - but I did.

How do you curb your cravings? That is SO hard to do! I need to up my exercise - but I'm taking this slow.

D4D

Hi D4D ! Welcome to WISH ! Good for you for changing your eating habits. Sometimes that's the hardest step to take. And you're right, sometimes you need to do things in Baby-steps. You will make long-term changes if you don't try to take on too much change at once. If you haven't already stepped up your water intake, start doing that immediately ! Take your current weight, divide by 2, and that's how many ounces of water a day you should be consuming.

Congrats ... and keep us posted often on how you're doing.

Mary Liz :)

Hi D4D and welcome to WISH!:wave2: You're taking a great first step in changing your eating habits! I lost 110 pounds in the last 15 months by eating healthier, portion control and exercise. You can do it, too! If you feel you need some extra encouragement, we're here for you! Do come by often and keep us posted--I want to hear all about your success!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter