1st day.....2nd attempt!!!!!

nikki u.k

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys
Thought i would just say hello and maybe ask for a little help:(

I am starting....doing Atkins.... AGAIN!!
I had made it to day 4 then crashed and burned:confused: :confused:
On friday i crashed after a really BAD day at work......
So now i start again:D :D back to the begining..and i am really kicking myself...
This time is different ...I have found you guys...i think i am gonna nedd some support though
How do you do it (induction) for more than 2 weeks .....it is so limiting?
I could do with some quick pick ideas.....and what do you suggest for breakfast for me as i never have the time in the am to cook?

Please please help me ...i have so much to loose and i really really wanna make it work this time.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Take care
Nikki

Hi Nikki, I don't do Atkins so I can't offfer you any advice on that. I juat want to say welcome to WISH. I am sure that someone will be along to help you soon.

Welcome to WISH

WISH = We're Inspired to Stay Healthy!

There are just about as many different programs as there are WISHers! BUT -- we all have the same end goal -- to lose weight and become healthier inside and out! Becoming healthy on the outside takes becoming a better person on the inside -- and THAT is what WISH has done for ME!

It's great to have you join us!
:D

sz195.gif

'Official Sign Up Thread'
Be sure to sign up HERE so Kath [nativetxn] can add you to the 'official list' of WISHers. The list is HUGE! We are happy to have you as part of it!:D

Gee, I bet you never thought becoming a WISHer would be so much hard work!;)

Clipart Instruction

You will find instructions for the WISH clipart HERE.

WISH Family Album

Be sure to tell us about yourself [and post a picture too] on the WISH Family Album - which you will find HERE.

My Favorite Atkins Links

The following are some of my favorite low carb links....

LowCarbIsEasy.com Website
A Beginners Guide to Low Carbing
"Taking off the Pounds" MSNBC.Com Article
Nick's Low Carb Story
Great site to order Low Carb Products
Check out my low-carb web page at www.wovenwonder.com/jodysjourney

ENJOY!

Try to think outside the box for breakfast. It doesn't have to be eggs and bacon. Try leftovers from the night before. How about egg salad or just grab a hardboil egg on the way out the door in the AM [okay, that IS eggs BUT].

Make lots of items ahead of time to have on hand for quick fixes.

tuna/tuna salad
grilled chicken tenders
chicken wings
hard boiled eggs
bacon
etc.

Hi there!
I'm in your same boat -- I am becoming an expert at induction -- I just started it today for the third time.:rolleyes: (but this is gonna be my last time!) It wasn't a lack of foods that I liked that got me off track; it was vacation and a few birthday parties where I made the wrong food choices.
My biggest problem also was breakfast. I can only do eggs a couple of times a week, and then I just can't even look at them anymore. I do better eating non-typical breakfast foods -- chicken salad, tuna salad, chicken tenders, even reheated steak/roast beef from dinner the night before. My favorite is probably chicken salad with chopped up bacon in it!
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter