1st Day itinary for MK -- ok?

lisaes

Mouseketeer
After many changes, I think this is the final one! Any opinions if this is doable or not? I don't want to seem like a drill sargent but.....

MK October 6 Wednesday

Arrive at park opening (of course)

Fantasyland - Dumbo, Winnie, Peter, Snow white and Carrousel (no teacups:crazy2:)

Frontierland - Splash and BTMR

Adventureland - POC

PS at CP for 11:50 a.m.

Now for the rest of day I thought HM, Tiki birds, parade, character meets and then Wishes will be shown at 8 p.m. that night.

We'll be arriving the day before around noon and just planning on vegging out around the hotel and pool. There are 4 in our party: me, DH, DM and DS4 (we are bringing a stroller).

Also if we "miss" anything here on this day can we catch up at MNSSHP on October 8th?

Any opinions appreciated!:)

my experience shows me that everyone starts in Fantasy Land, so it tends to be very crowded!

I have also found that the more detailed your plans are the harder they are to stick to.

I say just relax see what you can do before lunch and take your time. Soak it all in and enjoy!!!

Sounds like a great plan to me! Remember to use Fastpasses for any of those rides if there's more than a 30 minute wait. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter