1st DVC trip was fantastic!

Credit Man

<font color=teal>Love the shark reef<br><font colo
We were at BWV for 5 nights in a one bedroom. Than went to VB for 3 nights in an Inn room. then 3 nights at OKW in a studio. Would love to answer any questions that I can.

Here's one -- how was your view at BW? Good? Bad? Std? Pref? Just being nosey. ;)
Welcome back! :) You didn't say, but I'm assuming (hoping) you had a great time! ;)

Jenny, we had a standard view room 4th floor about 3/4 of the way down the hall. The view was GREAT. We saw the illuminations fireworks every night. It was magical!

We are going to BWV on Sat. Could you please let me know what the state of renovations is? Where exactly are they working now? Is it disruptive? Also, did you encounter any aggressive birds on the boardwalk? Thanks and happy to hear you had a great Vacation.

Shelly

Shelly, there is still scaffolding around the center portion of Boardwalk. Although somewhat unsightly, it was not disruptive in the least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter