1st time DL visit...

disney1474

DIS Veteran
Is it true you can only book Disney Hotel, theme park tickets and park reservations 4 months out? If so what are my chances of getting park reservations for July 21-22, 2023?
I'm a Disney World pro and look forward very much to visiting DL!

Is it true you can only book Disney Hotel, theme park tickets and park reservations 4 months out? If so what are my chances of getting park reservations for July 21-22, 2023?
I'm a Disney World pro and look forward very much to visiting DL!

You will have no problem with that. I booked a 3 day stay 2 weeks ago. Once you book a resort stay, you get access to the special resort theme park reservation bucket which is essentially guaranteed reservations. I made all our park and dining reservations like 3 days ahead of our stay. We checked in Sunday, the 31st. We could've stayed at any of the three resorts.

Park reservations are 120 days out. Hotel and tickets can be arranged earlier. Hotels will probably become available for 2023 in the next few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter