1st time on DCL 2004

lijory

Earning My Ears
My family and I are planning a 3 or 4 night trip on DCL for next year. We are thinking about anytime between March thru May(except school vacation week.) Any suggestions on the best time to go. I know anytime will be busy, but was wondering when may be the least busiest?? thank you Linda

Hi! Can't tell you the best time between March and May. We traveled in August and it was great weather. I can tell you, however, that you should book the 4 night cruise. Three nights just won't be enough and you will probably regret not going the extra night.

We are traveling on the Magic (Western) next March 27 so I am curious about the weather and crowds as well.

Maybe someone can help us with that one.

Sandy

I had actually called the Disney cruise line and told them I wanted to go in either March April or May and asked which would be the cheapest week out of those three months and that is the week I book LOL! I didn't book through them though, I went through DU

Originally posted by lijory
My family and I are planning a 3 or 4 night trip on DCL for next year. We are thinking about anytime between March thru May(except school vacation week.)
Keep in mind that there's no such thing as "school vacation week." Some schools have a vacation week during the week before or after Easter, while others have a week off between quarters or semesters, without regard to Easter — that week could be any time in March or April.

I agree with the idea of going by price. You should get better values during weeks with lower demand, and there may be slightly lower occupancy on the ship. Disney will do their best to sell every stateroom by the time the ship sails, but there may be more staterooms with couples instead of families if you avoid the main Spring Break weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter