• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st time posting here. Help needed. Question regarding this running skirt.

I didn't know where to ask this question and then it came to me... the W.I.S.H forum. I have this Nike running skirt. I love it and it's very light weight. Would you wear it while in the parks? Or is it inappropriate? I'm looking for some feedback. Thanks. :)

http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...b=13vqom7sg&sigi=13ftuuff3&.crumb=419/ojwQgYW
I probably wouldn't, but I'm almost 44 and a little self-conscious. I do wear short dresses, shorter shorts, and halter tops, but my running skirts are kind of short, and like I said I am a little self conscious. If you are comfortable in it, then I say go for it. :goodvibes

My daughter wears hers (she's 35 and in great shape) but I don't wear mine (I'm 63 and not in great shape). Whatever you wear, you'll see worse.

I would probably wear mine around the resort, but not to the parks because I'm kind of self conscious as well. If you like the way your skirt looks during normal every day routines, then I would wear it. It's important to be comfortable in whatever you choose to wear since you're moving around so much.

I own that exact skirt (wore it Saturday running with Heather) and I would not wear it in the parks. The shorts underneath ride up every time I sit down and, because of the side slits, it's very easy to flash the entire thigh, and I mean, entire. While I'm running, I don't mind this, but would mind all the attention the men would be paying in the parks. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter