1st time with IBS

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
Still trying to figure out what food(s) is the problem for my IBS.
I'm bringing rice cakes, and peanut butter.
Any suggestion on what to take with me when I'm in the Parks just in case?
Thanks

A change of clothing, wet wipes, and gallon sized ziploc bags in case you have an accident while you are on an attraction. The fat in the peanut butter doesn't cause issues for you? It does for me, but I don't have a gall bladder anymore.

I bring crackers. I've found Starbucks to be useful because they can make drinks with alternative milks (oat, almond, soy, etc) and I get a decaf espresso with a lot of oat milk or a hot chocolate - maybe they'd just sell you a glass of milk - I've never asked. When we were there last December I found things at the holiday food kiosks in Epcot here and there that worked for me. Those are small plates but having one here and there adds up!

If there are certain foods you can tolerate better - take a look at the Disney menus like at all ears dot net or some other site and see if any of the QS places have some sides or mains that you can eat....like rice or noodles at the Japan QS place, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter