1st Trip as planner/adult/Mom, April 2013

4 YOUNG kids

unOfficial Disney Planner
Welcome to my FIRST disboards post - been stalking reading and compiling all this information for almost a year! I am 33 year-old Mom traveling with DH (34) and 4 YOUNG kids. DS (6), DS (4), DD (3) and DD (19 mo) - ages at trip. We are going to be traveling WITH my sister (32), BIL (32), nieces (6 & 3). I LOVE Disney although I have only been there once when I was in college. I literally cry each day I read the magical stories that are posted on this board. I cannot wait to share this experience with my children

We will be driving from WI - 25 hours!!! 9 plane tickets vs driving we just couldn't justify the cost. HOPEFULLY we will get to borrow a motor home. This will help with the potty-breaks and also allow for only 1 person having to drive of our 4 potential drivers ;)

We are hoping to be at WDW April 14-19 (Sunday - Friday)!!

Resort has been the BIGGEST question for us. We are a little limited in options because of our family size but our options are: POR - connecting room OPTION with sister or AoA - family suite and Little Mermaid rooms in different buildings. Can't decide!!!

Here is our tentative schedule - we don't have resort or any ADR yet.
Sunday: arrive, downtown?

Monday: MK, Crystal Palace 8:25 & Be Our Guest supper, WISHES

Tuesday: Boardwalk for breakfast, walk to EPCOT, supper at Le Cellier or Rose and Crown

Wednesday: DHS, Hollywood & Vine breakfast, Brown Durby supper

Thursday: MK, CRT 8:15, WISHES from docks or somewhere OFF MK

Friday: Chef Mickey breakfast

Would love input!!! I am a mega-planner but really try to not over plan since we are traveling with YOUNG kids I know we need to be flexible. We won't be adding park-hoppers since I know we want to hit these 3 parks. If things aren't going well at one park it won't help us to go to another. At that point we will need to go back to our rooms and veg/nap/eat/something else other than a park.

So please feel free to give your suggestions!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter