• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st visit. Just 1 word.

Grew up going to WDW, made a trip to DL a few years ago. If it weren't for the new Florida attractions, I'd never go back.

Love everything about Disneyland. But I also don't care about the bubble or any of that.

I also don't really care about the bubble, but what I did like about WDW was that, if you fly in, they take care of you to and from the airport and bus you around the entire resort. We totally loved that.

The only thing that perpetually disappoints me about Disneyland relative to Magic Kingdom is that you have to be, like, Steven Spielberg level wealthy to get a drink there (at Club 33.) The Magic Kingdom table service restaurants serve beer and wine; Disneyland should do the same with their nicer restaurants. Like I forget what I had the last time I was at that restaurant inside Pirates (where the boats drift past the dining area) but it was a really good cut of meat and I remember thinking "this would be perfect with a nice red wine."

...I just googled and apparently there will be booze at one bar at the new Star Wars land? I think I'd still rather have wine with my table service than some wacky blue milk themed cocktail.

The only thing that perpetually disappoints me about Disneyland relative to Magic Kingdom is that you have to be, like, Steven Spielberg level wealthy to get a drink there (at Club 33.) The Magic Kingdom table service restaurants serve beer and wine; Disneyland should do the same with their nicer restaurants. Like I forget what I had the last time I was at that restaurant inside Pirates (where the boats drift past the dining area) but it was a really good cut of meat and I remember thinking "this would be perfect with a nice red wine."

...I just googled and apparently there will be booze at one bar at the new Star Wars land? I think I'd still rather have wine with my table service than some wacky blue milk themed cocktail.
But DTD is very, very close (and a monorail hop away). DCA has lots of alcoholic beverages but if you don't have a ticket for the park, I guess that's not much help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter