***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

hi everyone! I wanted to post a poll question, but I think I have to start a new thread to do that, and I wanted to just ask here. I was curious, in your hunt to book ADRs that were not available for you at the 180 mark. Were you most successful being able to get your desired adr by:

a) having success with touring plans reservation finder.

b) finding one through a fellow dis member or through the DECEMBER CANCELLED thread

c) repetitious in an almost competition-style clicking of the search button on the MDE desired adr page

d) pretty much a crap shoot and they're equally attainable by all of the above

Thanks!

Mine has been a combination of A and C. I got most of mine at 180 days, and then some persistent checking for a few weeks after. Here recently, it's been all Reservation Finder. As a matter of fact, I got a ping today for a Beaches and Cream dinner for our first night.

Love this idea, but the date you all are targeting is before we arrive in Orlando! Maybe the solution is multiple parties :-)

I would never want anyone to feel left out!! I know the 12/3 SW date has been talked about by several members for quite some time, but what are everyone's thoughts about multiple parties?

Any interest/thoughts/suggestions?
party:

Is the Caseys splash thin a splash pad? I'm think may be too cold in December. Also don't want to have to drag a bathing suit and towel.

@Candycane83 at least you found out now!
Yup! its a good thing we were on our way out too yesterday when this happened.
@Lisa F Yup planning on using that, and plan world showcase when he can nap @LBlovesM&WDW :) i just need to look at it a bit differently ;)

I would never want anyone to feel left out!! I know the 12/3 SW date has been talked about by several members for quite some time, but what are everyone's thoughts about multiple parties?

Any interest/thoughts/suggestions?
party:

We're going to watch fireworks sun 12/4 from probably the poly beach, Monday we're in the MK for fireworks, Tuesday, we're doing fantastic at HS, Wednesday is Epcot illuminations, Thursday is AK and hopefully RoL, Friday is our Disney Springs night.

Is there a difference between early morning magic and extra magic hours?
Yes. EMH is free for all WDW resort guests, and includes all open rides at that park.
EMM is a special ticketed event that costs extra. It's offered at HS and MK, and includes breakfast. At MK the only rides open for EMM are 7DMT, Winnie the Pooh, and Peter Pan. With EMM you can ride those rides as many times as you want starting at 7:45am, until rope drop at 9am.

I really hope it's not that early...but I guess it's best to plan for worst case scenario. 8:00 fireworks makes the most sense to me; it just seems weird to have them too much earlier, even if it is December. lol

Today I scored a 3:30 Sci-Fi for 12/3. Quite happy about that, both because I had to let our 12/7 Sci-Fi go to get the H&V dinner and also because it seems to work in the event of that worst case scenario. Although I also am hoping the fireworks are later! :-) Mostly, I just want them to happen period! lol

Today I scored a 3:30 Sci-Fi for 12/3. Quite happy about that, both because I had to let our 12/7 Sci-Fi go to get the H&V dinner and also because it seems to work in the event of that worst case scenario. Although I also am hoping the fireworks are later! :-) Mostly, I just want them to happen period! lol
Nice! I have a Sci-Fi ADR for lunch on 12/6, which is our scheduled HS day. We love Sci-Fi...it's one of our must do's :)

Has anyone here been to Chef Mickey's for breakfast? We've only ever been for dinner, but wondering how the breakfast is.

Has anyone here been to Chef Mickey's for breakfast? We've only ever been for dinner, but wondering how the breakfast is.

Never have been there. We were originally going to do brunch but now dinner fits into our schedule better. I've heard mixed things about the food but breakfast food usually is safer than dinners!

Strollers! What are you using? I'm disappointed in our current double stroller. It's bulky and heavy and it'll be a huge pain to take on the buses. We also have a jogging stroller that's great, but I don't want to travel with it. The other one we have is a Graco Click Connect double.

I picked up an 'Ohana reservation for our MVMCP night! Unfortunately, it's for 5:15. I think I'll just have to cancel as that would eat up too much party time. :(

I keep trying to think if we would rather move our party so we could keep 'Ohana, but I don't care about it THAT much. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter