***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

Has anyone seen the custom cupcakes you can order for CRT?

They are adorable and only cost $8!

On the cake chatter thread there are pictures of Cinderella, snow white, and a prince version. They also have Belle and Ariel but I have not seen pictures.

I ordered a chocolate slipper and crown for our CRT dinner. I think I might like the cupcakes more.

Oh.... Disney!!! Stop with all the choices

Anyone doing EMM what's your FP- strategy for that day?

Ohh that sounds nice! Need to check out the cake chatter thread! Even if I'm not doing CRT! :rotfl:

I just got a BOG reservation for 5 at 9:30 during the MVMCP. Is that right during the fireworks?? I am hoping and praying they are at 9:00 but can't find the time online. Has that not been released yet? We plan on just doing cupcakes and drinks ..... you can do that, right?!

I just got a BOG reservation for 5 at 9:30 during the MVMCP. Is that right during the fireworks?? I am hoping and praying they are at 9:00 but can't find the time online. Has that not been released yet? We plan on just doing cupcakes and drinks ..... you can do that, right?!
I think it was 9:30'last year but if they follow MNSSHP it might be at 10pm now... Unfortunately, your reservation might not work if that's the case. For BOG,you can do cupcakes and drinks as far as I know. I plan to do this for breakfast if I keep my reservation. :)

I'm trying to make a breakfast reservation for Kona Cafe and it says to call to make a reservation. I've tried a bunch of random dates and says the same thing. But lots of times available for lunch/dinner. Anyone else run into this?

I'm trying to make a breakfast reservation for Kona Cafe and it says to call to make a reservation. I've tried a bunch of random dates and says the same thing. But lots of times available for lunch/dinner. Anyone else run into this?

Are you able to make other reservations normally? If so, I'd think it's just a glitch in the system right now that will straighten out soon.

EDIT: Okay, I see what you're saying. Huh. I have no idea what's going on there.

I saw this a few days ago when I wanted to change my reservation but thought it was a glitch...

@Iowamomof4 Yes I can make other reservations. For other restaurants and even other times. You're probably right, it's just being glitchy. I'll see if it fixes its self or just call. Thanks

Yes!! Just tried today actually. Very odd as I was always able to do it before

Has anyone seen the custom cupcakes you can order for CRT?

They are adorable and only cost $8!

On the cake chatter thread there are pictures of Cinderella, snow white, and a prince version. They also have Belle and Ariel but I have not seen pictures.

I ordered a chocolate slipper and crown for our CRT dinner. I think I might like the cupcakes more.

Oh.... Disney!!! Stop with all the choices

Anyone doing EMM what's your FP- strategy for that day?
Wow! I didn't know anything about special orders for CRT dinner?! Where do you find out more about these sweets? :)

And great question about EMM . I definitely like that article today about hitting the princesses at Rd, then heading to breakfast shortly before it ends. Still trying to plan which fp I'd like to try for.... We'll be at MK for three days, so I'm hoping we'll get fp for anything we really want to ride...its just the day and time....trying to get ones on the same day that somewhat make sense as far as where they are located in relation to each other. I don't want to be running around the park and not just go with the flow all three days :(

Yes I think calling might be a good idea if you want a reservation. For homecoming kitchen, I actually saw and made reservations for lunch when reservations were first offered then a couple weeks after, it switched to please call WDW-dine. I never saw it switch back again after. :confused3

Wow! I didn't know anything about special orders for CRT dinner?! Where do you find out more about these sweets? :)

And great question about EMM . I definitely like that article today about hitting the princesses at Rd, then heading to breakfast shortly before it ends. Still trying to plan which fp I'd like to try for.... We'll be at MK for three days, so I'm hoping we'll get fp for anything we really want to ride...its just the day and time....trying to get ones on the same day that somewhat make sense as far as where they are located in relation to each other. I don't want to be running around the park and not just go with the flow all three days :(

I would recommend using the map and planning a course of attack from there (just like a piratepirate: lol) I think @Talby said the same thing ;) for example if you're in fantasyland already see where you would like to go after, towards tomorrowland or adventure land? Then pick which rides to FP from there? Also keep in mind each FP is an hour apart and do not overlap... I'm a little lost still but that's where I'm starting :)

@Maryemcd Congratulations on tackling that project! I sometimes put things off for so long and it usually turns out the anticipation is worse than the actual task! lol Enjoy that feeling of accomplishment! :)

@BDFmom Those special treats sound awesome for your kids. Love those magical touches! pixiedust: One of the trickier decisions for me is trying to narrow down where we'll be going to satisfy the sweet tooth! Les Halles in France is a top contender...beyond that, still up in the air. I feel behind the 8-ball when it comes to FP and not quite sure about EMM day FP strategy. I had another brilliant idea to switch park days, so as soon as I get that spified up I'll need to really focus on FP strategy.

@rasadkowski I suspect the Pooh ride will be a one and done for us, but the others we will do on other MK days. :)

@ALL Happy Weekend!! :-)

Last edited:
Good evening everyone! Hope nobody's around right now to answer because you're all out having a fabulous wild and crazy Friday night! ( :banana::dance3::drinking1)
But, figured I'd post something that I wanted to ask about....it's probably the WORST question asked all day..but, i'm just curious..
"kinda" late in the game for reserving another adr....but, I was wondering if there are any "calmer" restaurants that some of you might recommend for dinners? I know this is wdw, so maybe not completely calm:) But, we have so many character meals, and I think our TS meals (CRT and BOG) are going to be loud as well. I'm wondering if I should reserve something else. We do have a kona breakfast for our down day. But, I'm wondering if you guys have any ideas...

on talking about FPs, I wanted to share my first day at MK (Dec6) to see if it's realistic

Move from swan to CR:8am
Maybe eat breakfast at wave 8:30am
Get to MK 9:30-9:45
Talking Mickey (FP: 9-10am)
Ride Main Street vehicle
Buzz (FP10-11am)
Tomorrowland speedway
Teacups
Pooh (if line is short or SDFP)
It's a small world (if line is short)
Haunted Mansion (FP11-12nn)
Jungle Cruise (4th FP or SDFP)
Lunch at Skippers (12:50pm)
Wait for FoF in front of country bear
Head back to CR at 4pm
Rest
Head to DS 5:30
Dinner boathouse

What do you guys think? Doable? Too much? Switch FP?

I think it was 9:30'last year but if they follow MNSSHP it might be at 10pm now... Unfortunately, your reservation might not work if that's the case. For BOG,you can do cupcakes and drinks as far as I know. I plan to do this for breakfast if I keep my reservation. :)

Thanks! I am going to cross my fingers and hope for the best. We have BOG dinner for another night but it really is way too late for us with three little kids. And my kindergartener's one request is the meet the Beast so we have to do this dinner!

Good evening everyone! Hope nobody's around right now to answer because you're all out having a fabulous wild and crazy Friday night! ( :banana::dance3::drinking1)
But, figured I'd post something that I wanted to ask about....it's probably the WORST question asked all day..but, i'm just curious..
"kinda" late in the game for reserving another adr....but, I was wondering if there are any "calmer" restaurants that some of you might recommend for dinners? I know this is wdw, so maybe not completely calm:) But, we have so many character meals, and I think our TS meals (CRT and BOG) are going to be loud as well. I'm wondering if I should reserve something else. We do have a kona breakfast for our down day. But, I'm wondering if you guys have any ideas...
What are you looking for? Resort dining? Around MK? Or another park? There are a lot of kind of quieter restaurants I think like the Wave, Captain's Grill, Grand Floridian Cafe, any signature if that's a consideration... :)

Thanks! I am going to cross my fingers and hope for the best. We have BOG dinner for another night but it really is way too late for us with three little kids. And my kindergartener's one request is the meet the Beast so we have to do this dinner!
What day are you looking for? If ever?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter