***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

6:20 is definitely hard if you want to do a full meal. My girls want to meet the 7 dwarves even though they met them at the Halloween party in 2014 so I want to be in line right away so we can meet them when the party starts.

And I really wish that December 11 was for more people!!!
We'd be out in less than an hour if service is quick and we're seated on time. Unfortunately that's a big IF! With a two year old, we learned to eat fairly quick! :rotfl:
I'd be happy to coordinate with you for the BOG. :) you could continue to look for 2 more after.

I know, we've changed around ADR's as much as we could. MY brother and his family are now doing some of their own ADR's so that helps a bit too (that's new as of yesterday)... For their date, they've scooped up a California Grill Brunch reservation! Then later one they'll get to return to watch Holiday Wishes! What a perfect date!

So, as of right now this is our ADR list /(things have changed!)
11/30 - QS lunch; Raglan Road Dinner
12/1 - QS breakfast lunch and dinner (MVMCP)
12/2 - Boma Breakfast; CP La Hacienda Dinner (8:15 show)
12/3 - Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch; Narcoosees Dinner
12/4 - GFC breakfast, (bro and wife brunch at CG); dinner at Sanaa
12/5 - Boma Dinner/ City Walk for DH and I
12/6 - Tusker House lunch/ Yak and Yeti Dinner (AK at night?) (my parents dinner at Flying Fish with illuminations)
12/7 - QS BOG breakfast/ Chef Mickey's dinner (kiddos with gpa and dpa); V&A for DH and I
12/8 - Kona Cafe breakfast/ CP Via Napoli Dinner
12/9 - QS lunch/departure. :(

Great list! Looks like a nice flow and great you guys have date nights for everyone :)

We'd be out in less than an hour if service is quick and we're seated on time. Unfortunately that's a big IF! With a two year old, we learned to eat fairly quick! :rotfl:
I'd be happy to coordinate with you for the BOG. :) you could continue to look for 2 more after.

I get that! Our girls are in second grade, kindergarten, and our little one will turn two on December 14 so we definitely have mastered quick meals in restaurants.

How easy is it to add on to reservations? I already need to add one to our Beaches & Cream dinner ..... I have so many things going on right now with our plans that I need a half day to just plan without interruptions! :)

I get that! Our girls are in second grade, kindergarten, and our little one will turn two on December 14 so we definitely have mastered quick meals in restaurants.

How easy is it to add on to reservations? I already need to add one to our Beaches & Cream dinner ..... I have so many things going on right now with our plans that I need a half day to just plan without interruptions! :)
Not really sure about adding people. I have seen some posts saying they got a reservation very close in time to another ADR and asks the cm at the podium if they could be seated together...

I know what you mean! The only time I can plan is when I'm at work (on less busy days) or when DS is sleeping! Not enough time! :rotfl:

just checking in so no one thinks I am dead. I am too tired to focus... last night I rode the ferry round trip to bring kiddo to see his dad (he is taking him on some weekend jaunt to see a lighthouse) and today one of my best friends is flying in from chicago to visit so I am getting BACK on the ferry to go pick her up in Boston. Yesterday sucked though because I didn't realize they changed the ferry schedules, so I went out of one terminal (with car nearby) and then came into another. I tried to get a ride and couldn't so was going to acquaint myself with the bus but then the bus was like 15 minutes late and one of my friends came through and we went out for drinks. Wild night, lol. I also have an off island doctor appointment for me on monday and for kiddo on tuesday. I'm going to go through a whole book of ferry tickets! thank goodness bf is gone and I can use his car that he keeps on the other side.

I still can't make myself be decisive and cancel the dessert party even though the reviews are majorly sucky. Maybe when I book star wars I will lol.
TGIF! :wave:

I am the worlds worst parent!

oh honey... it is going to take a LOT more than that to unseat me from my throne!!!

I have another FP question! (LOL, I'm full of questions today, super excited since I booked my flights already) Hypothetically, what happens when you miss an FP? Is it just expired and you can book new ones after the 3 used/ expired? I'm particularly concerned about the EPCOT and DHS ones since they are tiered. For example, I have EPCOT FP for Land, Sea, FEA. Let's say I end up not using the Living with the Land FP. and then I hop to DHS. Can I get my 4th tier 1 FP there? (if available of course)
you can get your 4th as soon as the third expires/is used no matter where you are. Sorry if that's been answered. I seriously can't focus!

just checking in so no one thinks I am dead. I am too tired to focus... last night I rode the ferry round trip to bring kiddo to see his dad (he is taking him on some weekend jaunt to see a lighthouse) and today one of my best friends is flying in from chicago to visit so I am getting BACK on the ferry to go pick her up in Boston. Yesterday sucked though because I didn't realize they changed the ferry schedules, so I went out of one terminal (with car nearby) and then came into another. I tried to get a ride and couldn't so was going to acquaint myself with the bus but then the bus was like 15 minutes late and one of my friends came through and we went out for drinks. Wild night, lol. I also have an off island doctor appointment for me on monday and for kiddo on tuesday. I'm going to go through a whole book of ferry tickets! thank goodness bf is gone and I can use his car that he keeps on the other side.

I still can't make myself be decisive and cancel the dessert party even though the reviews are majorly sucky. Maybe when I book star wars I will lol.

oh honey... it is going to take a LOT more than that to unseat me from my throne!!!

Oh, that ferry. I can't tell you how many times I've waited in standby lines for HOURS on end because we couldn't get a car reservation. :sad2:

I had a wild night, well, kind of. After the work week from hell, I asked a friend of mine if she wanted to go out for a beer at a local brewing place near my house. One beer turned into :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1, then a stop for dinner and another beer. Came home around 10.

Then I woke up at 6:30 this morning for no reason, feeling like my head was going to explode. Getting old sucks. :sad:

I don't think you can add people into ADR's without making a new one, but you can remove people without canceling. Or like Candy said, try to get another res close in time for the rest of your party and ask to sit together.

Hey all! Pretty tired today. Been seeing charts in my sleep :( no questions here yet today:woohoo:but just really overwhelmed now about changes :( I'm so excited about doing the party now... And I'm very confused about which night ( choosing between 3) lots of issues but the biggest one for me is that 12/8 which is now great for us! party:Is the same night I'm planning for a potential rivers of light. I just wish I knew if it'd be ready ( likely I do think) and if it's a must do...
I'm also seriously contemplating dropping CRT...:confused:
Spending some time outside all day at the brimfield fair, if some of you know what that is! So hopefully my mind can rest

@pigletgirl I am so excited for you about the successful plan changes!!

I had a wild night, well, kind of. After the work week from hell, I asked a friend of mine if she wanted to go out for a beer at a local brewing place near my house. One beer turned into :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1, then a stop for dinner and another beer. Came home around 10.

Then I woke up at 6:30 this morning for no reason, feeling like my head was going to explode. Getting old sucks. :sad:
Wouldn't happen to be strange brew would it??:thumbsup2
And I'll drink to getting old sucks too! Cheers!! ( with my mom coffee..)

lol I had one skinny margarita last night and had dirty dream about Stephen Colbert. I might just lay off tequila for good!

@rasadkowski

Yes! The changes are only for the better. I have no regrets canceling the dessert party. It'll all be great.

Now to figure out FPs!

We went to Kohls yesterday, and I found some super cute sterling silver Minnie and Mickey earrings! They're small and simple, but they add that Disney touch.

Hey all! Pretty tired today. Been seeing charts in my sleep :( no questions here yet today:woohoo:but just really overwhelmed now about changes :( I'm so excited about doing the party now... And I'm very confused about which night ( choosing between 3) lots of issues but the biggest one for me is that 12/8 which is now great for us! party:Is the same night I'm planning for a potential rivers of light. I just wish I knew if it'd be ready ( likely I do think) and if it's a must do...
I'm also seriously contemplating dropping CRT...:confused:
Spending some time outside all day at the brimfield fair, if some of you know what that is! So hopefully my mind can rest

@pigletgirl I am so excited for you about the successful plan changes!!
post your plans again. I can't remember and have 45 minutes to kill.

I'm trying to make a breakfast reservation for Kona Cafe and it says to call to make a reservation. I've tried a bunch of random dates and says the same thing. But lots of times available for lunch/dinner. Anyone else run into this?
@JainaAlice I just called Disney dining and was able to book a Kona breakfast that wasn't available online. :thumbsup2

you can get your 4th as soon as the third expires/is used no matter where you are. Sorry if that's been answered. I seriously can't focus!
So that applies to tiers too? Eg epcot if I use my tier 1 I can only book another tier 1 once I've used my tier 2 fp too? :(

No wild night here. Had dinner with our neighbours and watched the jays game. Dd was in bed by 10 and ohhhhh was she cranky. Of course she was awake by 730am today. Rd is not going to be an issue!

Officially had a disney nightmare. Dd wasn't with us for some reason and we were staying in a shabby motel that somehow was on property. We were at hs and went to eat at scI fi diner but you had to order like counter service. At the CS my dh started acting really weird and I was getting mad and then worried. A cm walked us back to the motel room and told me my dh had altzheimers! Dh just kept mumbling nonsense - so weird! I am sure part of it is because my friends dad was just diagnosed with it.

Especially with B&C, adding another guest is harder to do. My suggestion would be to call Disney and see what they could do you for you.

So that applies to tiers too? Eg epcot if I use my tier 1 I can only book another tier 1 once I've used my tier 2 fp too? :(

No wild night here. Had dinner with our neighbours and watched the jays game. Dd was in bed by 10 and ohhhhh was she cranky. Of course she was awake by 730am today. Rd is not going to be an issue!

Officially had a disney nightmare. Dd wasn't with us for some reason and we were staying in a shabby motel that somehow was on property. We were at hs and went to eat at scI fi diner but you had to order like counter service. At the CS my dh started acting really weird and I was getting mad and then worried. A cm walked us back to the motel room and told me my dh had altzheimers! Dh just kept mumbling nonsense - so weird! I am sure part of it is because my friends dad was just diagnosed with it.
Yep, the FPs have to be used or expire prior to getting another FP no matter what the tier is.

Yep, the FPs have to be used or expire prior to getting another FP no matter what the tier is.
the one exception I THINK is if you only book 1 tier 1 in epcot and when you use it you book at HS. I believe it will let you book another tier 1 over there? anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter