• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 bed room lockout at VB

markncheryl

Just Joined
OK so basicly I am confused. We called to get a reservation for a 2 bedroom villa / home at VB. They said no can do no aviablity but you can have a 2 bedroom lockout. From the floor plans on line and in the book it looks like these are the same thing. I must be missing something can some one help fill me in.

I am guessing they are referring to a dedicated 2 bedroom vs. a lock-off 2 bedroom. Dedicated means it is and always is a 2 bedroom. Lock-off means it is a one bedroom and a studio connected by a door. The door can be locked if the two rooms are being used by different parties, but unlocked and used as a 2 bedroom by one party.

Also, the dedicated 2 bedrooms are at the front of the resort, with not great views, but the lock offs are in the back of the resort, with a better chance at an ocean view. I always request lock offs when getting a 2 bedroom.

donald...really said:
Also, the dedicated 2 bedrooms are at the front of the resort, with not great views, but the lock offs are in the back of the resort, with a better chance at an ocean view. I always request lock offs when getting a 2 bedroom.
That's an interesting piece of info, donald.
Thanx for the tip. :drinking:

MG

Thanks for the info, sounds like it is better to be lucky than good in this case. We didn't really have a choice but it sounds like it might be better any way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter