2 bedroom at Bw for new years and wait list

BethA

DIS Veteran
We, had booked a 2 bedroom for dec30, 31 and also wanted the 1st of jan. We just added on 100 at vwl and was told I had to wait for the extra points needed after we closed. Called last wed and they said we weren't closing til this week, but got a letter today verifying last wed closing. Called to get the other night and I was told we'd have to switch from a dedicated to nondedicated. I hate to have to switch--you really lose that day. What's the difference anyway? Now I realize I should have borrowed the points. I wish it was suggested.I still find this point thing confusing. We wait listed for the other 2 bedroom any chance we'll get it? We're also on a wait list for a studio for Halloween--didn't want to use all the points for 1 bedroom.Does anyone have much luck with the waitlist?

I've had my wait list come through, all but one time. Spring Break 1998 I think....Then, I decided in January that I wanted to be in WDW the week after Easter....there was nothing available, so I wait listed, and told them to get me any 2 nights together, I would resort hop! I was able to get 2 nights at OKW, then one night at Carribean Beach, and then 3 nights at BW (preferred view)...all in a Studio. I never did get the one night at Carribean Beach converted to either resort, but I was happy to get what I got. So....don't give up...and my wait list came through almost at the 30 days out time period. So, I really think your chances are good.

I too had wonderful luck with the wait list the week before Easter this year. I started out with 3 days and was able to add 2 more one day at a time.

I would definately try the wait list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter