2 bedrooms & larger at 7 months

magicmountainmama

Mouseketeer
We've rented points for several years now & we're looking hard at purchasing. I have a few questions that I'm hoping y'all can help with.

Our details:
We generally travel in the summer months.
We pretty much always want a 2 bedroom, but would like to bank/borrow to stay in a CC cabin one day
We may want to bank/borrow to stay in a 3 bedroom one day

I know things can & will change, but for now I'm wondering:
How difficult is it to get 2 bedroom villas at any of the WDW resorts at 7 months in the summer (we especially like BLT)?
What's availability look like on the 3 bedroom villas and cabins at 7 months out during the summer months?

Thanks for your insight!

Good question...typically the 2 bedroom villas at 7 months in advance during the summer months should not be too much of an issue. The Studios are the most difficult reservations to get, but the 2 bedrooms are usually available (depending). There may be some years when certain resorts are booked, but you can either play with the dates, or just look at a different resort option.

Cabins are almost never an issue.

For a 2BR in summer, I would never assume BWV or a lowest-cost 2BR (think BLT Standard, AKV Value) to be an option. I would budget for AKV Savannah or BLT Lake View in those cases. Because every 2BR at BWV is a lock off, they can be a challenge - when the studios are gone, so is the 2BR.

We've rented points for several years now & we're looking hard at purchasing. I have a few questions that I'm hoping y'all can help with.

Our details:
We generally travel in the summer months.
We pretty much always want a 2 bedroom, but would like to bank/borrow to stay in a CC cabin one day
We may want to bank/borrow to stay in a 3 bedroom one day

I know things can & will change, but for now I'm wondering:
How difficult is it to get 2 bedroom villas at any of the WDW resorts at 7 months in the summer (we especially like BLT)?
What's availability look like on the 3 bedroom villas and cabins at 7 months out during the summer months?

Thanks for your insight!

You won't have any issues with those room sizes IMO...just looking at this summer alone (well within the 7 month window) you could get a cabin for just about any night in July or August...about half of July and August are available at BLT for a 2 bedroom Lake View , and grand villas are about the same across multiple resorts. SSR has open availability still for the entire summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter