• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Bedrooms

Many member offer points for rent either through a broker like David (listed above) or on their own on a website (like the DIS - See the Rent Trade Board on the DVC boards). READ all the sticky threads at the top of the pages first. You pay in full most of the time and cannot cancel or get a refund. Occupancy is strict. There are times of the year when you need to book at 11 months out (mostly Sept through Jan and any RunDisney weekend).

Yes I pay 699 for all 7 days, the first time I got the deal from them after joining Starwood rewards , after that I started using sky auction.
Sometimes its a little more if you go on a prime week. Its super nice full kitchen washer dryer resort pools everything we like. I would rather stay offsite and spend my money on Disney swag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter