2 birthdays and an anniversary in Disney!!

eflil01

Earning My Ears
So here goes my first trip report. It probably won't be too flashy, just the stuff everyone cares about; pictures (well, after we get back ;)) :)

It's my 30th birthday on June 12th, my wife's 31st birthday on June 6th, and our 5th Anniversary back on May 23rd. We also came to Disney for our honeymoon, so what better place to celebrate 5 years?!

We leave this Sunday 6/2 on the Auto Train. I've taken the regular train to Florida before, but never the Auto Train. It'll be a new experience which my wife and I are both looking forward to! We booked the family bedroom so we'll "hopefully" be able to sleep and be well rested for our first day @ Disney.

Then we're staying 10 nights @ Caribbean Beach. I wanted to stay @ Poly, but with the 30% discount sold out for there(when I tried to book), and considering we stayed @ CB for our Honeymoon, it only seemed logical. Back in 2011 we stayed @ Bay Lake with friends, and I was NOT a fan.

We have most of our ADR's made (we only make dinner reservations; lunch is always on the fly. Plus we've never had issues getting a table for 2), some new and some places we've never eaten before:
- Boma (new)
- Artist Point (new)
- Narcoossee's
- Yachtsman
- Brown Derby
- Citricos (new)
- 'Ohana
- Le Cellier
- Flying Fish (new) - We're doing the chefs table wine dinner here!!

I left 1 night open, since we'll probably want to eat in Universal the day we're there.

We have quite a few plans so far, including all the Disney parks(obviously), Seaworld, Universal, Discovery Cove, Gatorland, and I'm hoping to try one of the zipline places, maybe Florida Ecosafari's.

Leaving in less that 12 hours!!!!

Hopefully departing from Lorton, VA promptly @ 4pm, riding the Amtrak Auto Train!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter