2 BR Suite with indoor pool?

amybgs

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are any 2 bedroom suites that would include an indoor pool? Hubby and I are taking our 2 boys to Disney right after Thanksgiving. My mom is coming with us. We need 2 bedrooms - either suite or a moderately priced hotel where we could get 2 connecting rooms. Any options with an indoor heated pool? We want to take breaks from the parks - let the boys rest and swim. But figuring it will be too cold to swim outside in late Nov/early Dec, even with a heated outdoor pool.

I thought I had settled on Bonnet Creek, but then realized the boys couldn't necessarily swim.

Thanks!

That's a really good question---to be honest, I can't think of any place in Orlando with indoor pools. That said, my kids are willing to swim even in winter in Orlando.

Thanks Brian. So far I've found the Marriott World Center in Orlando and Embassy Suites in Lake Buena Vista. Both have indoor pools but they don't have any 2 bedroom suites. Seems most of the suites are 2 room (bedroom and sitting area) - the 2 bedrooms seem pretty hard to come by.

Those pools are not indoor as you would think.. they are indoor/outdoor..you swim from one to the other. Another place that has one like that is Buena Vista Palace in DTD...but again, no 2 bedrooms... I want to say that the Fountains off the south end of I-drive has a pool like that as well.. and they would have 2 bedrooms... check them out..

Yes, the Fountains does have one.. look at picture 19 on this link...

http://www.bluegreenrentals.com/landing/hotel-deals-in-florida-fountains.aspx#

20.jpg

Too cold???? This is Florida!! The highs are usually in the mid 70s in Orlando during this time, and could be in the 80s. Now it cools off more at night, but the pools are heated. Have a great vacation!

:confused: you confused me.. I am not saying anything about too cold.. :confused: I have a heated pool in my back yard that my kids will use during some of the winter..
I think you confused me with OP.. all I did was answer their question... :confused3....
and just an fyi....there have been some years around Thanksgiving where I did have to use my heat..not every day, every year (that time frame) is it 70 & 80....

Embassy Suites on International has a true indoor pool. We stayed for a week in over the New Years timeframe and was nice enough that they actually swam outside most the time.

:confused: you confused me.. I am not saying anything about too cold.. :confused: I have a heated pool in my back yard that my kids will use during some of the winter..
I think you confused me with OP.. all I did was answer their question... :confused3....
and just an fyi....there have been some years around Thanksgiving where I did have to use my heat..not every day, every year (that time frame) is it 70 & 80....
Yes, the original poster was concerned it would be too cold swim outside in late November and early December. I must of replied to your message my accident.

It can get chilly in the evening. Why, I've even it seen it snow at the Magic Kingdom and at Hollywood Studios!

Yes, the original poster was concerned it would be too cold swim outside in late November and early December. I must of replied to your message my accident.

It can get chilly in the evening. Why, I've even it seen it snow at the Magic Kingdom and at Hollywood Studios!

ok.. so I am not crazy..... it was a mistake... :goodvibes

Thanks everyone. So maybe we'll be fine for outdoor swimming if we come back from the parks mid-day. My boys just love to swim as much as they can (on a recent short trip they swam from 7 -9 a.m. every day and then again at night). Looks like evenings and early mornings could be in the 50's. My older one (will be 7) won't mind swimming in a heated pool in cooler weather, but my younger one (4) is always cold and probably won't tolerate it. THat's why I was hoping for a true indoor pool. Problem is I can't afford $100 a night for accomodations, so that really limits me. But will go check Embassy Suites again.

My son is a swimmer too. We have been in the outside pools at Disney in October, November, December & Jan. If it is cold, we have him change in bathrooms by pool so he only runs from pool to bathroom when it is chilly. By chilly I mean the lifeguard was wearing a heavy jacket. I usually keep my hair dry but can make it to the bathroom without shivering.

You may want to try windsor palms or windsor hills. Both have 3 bedroom townhouses with splash pools that can be heated and they are enclosed. We booked through All Star Vacation rentals but I have heard there are other places that rent them at a cheaper rate than we are paying. If you search the threads you may get some other places people have rented from.

You may want to try windsor palms or windsor hills. Both have 3 bedroom townhouses with splash pools that can be heated and they are enclosed. We booked through All Star Vacation rentals but I have heard there are other places that rent them at a cheaper rate than we are paying. If you search the threads you may get some other places people have rented from.

aren't they enclosed with screening? If that is the case, screening doesn't help keep cold air out...

The Marriott World Center does have an indoor pool and guest that rent the 1/2/3 bedroom villas at Marriott Sabal Palms, Marriot Royal Palms and Marriott Imperial Palms are all able to use all the amenities of the World Center (they have amazing pool complex outside as well). I've stayed at Sabal, my sister is currently at the Royal and I've put friends up at the Imperial in the past. Full use of World Center amenities is included with your stay. You can use on-site shuttle or walk the path to the world center. If you know someone that owns timeshare, you can usually get a really good deal on getaways or rent off ebay, CL, etc. Call look at them on trip advisor, etc. I'll send you a private message so if you want to talk about the various choices, we can do so privately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter