2 college guys in disney for the 4th of July Suggestions?

disboy21086

WDW Fanatic
Hi Gang,

Me and my buddy (both of us 19) will be heading to the world in July for the 4th. Staying 3 nights at the All Star Music.

What are some suggestions on what to do at night? besides the parks. I'll definetely be at MK for the fireworks on the 4th though.

This is my first time "on my own" down there, so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Just finished booking everything today!

disboy21086 said:
Hi Gang,

Me and my buddy (both of us 19) will be heading to the world in July for the 4th. Staying 3 nights at the All Star Music.

What are some suggestions on what to do at night? besides the parks. I'll definetely be at MK for the fireworks on the 4th though.

This is my first time "on my own" down there, so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Just finished booking everything today!

You should definitely check out Downtown Disney. I'm also 19, and in January my friend and I went there for a night. It was pretty fun, not as much fun as being 21, but hey. They have an awesome comedy club you should check out. Also, the Boardwalk Resort is really cool at night or during the day. Just to walk along and look at all the little shops and fun stuff. If you're a DVC member you could go pool hopping at resorts (or do it anyways and not get caught but be careful). I personally like to walk around the worlds and do all the rides. I'm sure there's other cool stuff to do, but I'm not thinking of it. Hope that helps. Have fun being down there for the 4th! Sounds like fun!

Thanks for the tips, will definetely spend a night @ Downtown Disney. Went there once before but was like 12yo and don't remember the Downtown area quite well.

Any more suggestions are always welcome.

25 days and counting

A) Bring me with you....
B) Make sure to check out E ticket nights...or late nights, whatever it is they do now. (havent been in a while) Its always cool to run around the parks when there are few people in between.

By the way, how did you convince your friend to go with you? Im 19 as well and am having a terrible time at convincing my friends to go for Spring Break next year...they look at me like im crazy!

I just simply said, I wanna go to Florida for the 4th, he said OK.

your more than welcome to come along :) , think i could sneek u past security in my carry on? lol

I said I'll plan it all and u just give me half the cost.

so it's all set, and in 18 days i'll be there, unsupervised :)

I wanna go to DTD, it'll be fun around there, and I think the only park that has late nights when we are there is Epcot. I wish MK did. but there's is the night after we leave.

Definitely check out DTD. Most of the places are 18 and over to get into. If you have a car you guys can take a ride to downtown Orlando. The Church St area is packed with bars and CLubs and there are a few that are 18 and over.

Just a suggestion.... if you find someone who is older than 21 than you can go into most of the places in Pleasure Island. and it is ALOT of fun.

PS go sox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter