2 Counter Service = 1 Table Service?

Wazzo

DIS Veteran
Hello!

Is it possible to exchange CS for TS?

I've heard it's possible, and that 2 CS = 1 TS.

Has anyone successfully done this, and if so, how and where?

Thank you!

It certainly would be!!

I read on another board that a CM told them it was possible, but they hadn't DONE it yet. OH well!!

I think the conversion would be more like 5CS = 1TS though, if not more.

Bicker's right (or at least a lot closer to right than the OP :))
Figure it's possible to get an almost $60 meal for one table service credit (nope, I'm not telling where until I get back :teeth: ) before tax and tip. If an average counter service meal is $12 - and I think that's high, I think it's more like $10 - then five CS may = one TS.

I actually have the opposite question. I wanna know if you can use one TS credit to buy a CS meal. I know, I know, I would be cheating myself even if I could do it, but I may have a circumstance where it would make sense. I didn't get any really definitive answer when I posted about this, so I e-mailed WDW and am awaiting a response. I'll open a new thread when I get the answer.

CleveRocks said:
I actually have the opposite question. I wanna know if you can use one TS credit to buy a CS meal. I know, I know, I would be cheating myself even if I could do it, but I may have a circumstance where it would make sense. I didn't get any really definitive answer when I posted about this, so I e-mailed WDW and am awaiting a response. I'll open a new thread when I get the answer.

Yes but you will get funny looks when you do!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter