2 credit TS and Scallops!!!

Tidus

Mouseketeer
I'm a little confused about which TS restaurants are 2 TS. Is Spoodles one or two? Also, does anyone know where I can get Scallops, either for an app. or a meal? I thought it used to be on Lecellier's menu, but it isn't now?? Has anyone ever tried them at Concourse? Thanks!

Tidus said:
I'm a little confused about which TS restaurants are 2 TS. Is Spoodles one or two? Also, does anyone know where I can get Scallops, either for an app. or a meal? I thought it used to be on Lecellier's menu, but it isn't now?? Has anyone ever tried them at Concourse? Thanks!

I know that the scallops are on the appetizer menu at the Concouse. I plan on trying them in a couple weeks. I had the biggest scallops I had ever seen some years back at the California Grill. I think their menu changes very often though.

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter