• Would like an extra park day

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

hmnec

Mouseketeer
My husband is vying for 3 days but I’m afraid we’ll want hoppers
the price difference is $96 for 3 day tickets
We’re staying at HoJo

I would take an extra day over hoppers. You also get MM at DL if you get 3 days.

What days of the week?

I know hoppers are popular (and I totally get why!), but we already walk SO MUCH in a single park that I don't think we coild handle hopping! We also have a toddler, which makes everything a little harder.

I would definitely have 3 days than 2!

I would take an extra day over hoppers. You also get MM at DL if you get 3 days.

What days of the week?
Sunday-Tuesday if we did 3 days. Just Monday & Tuesday with hoppers.
We’ll do maxPass doesn’t that come with MM too?

It depends what you're wanting to do. We enjoy the rides the most and don't really care about parades/shows/character meets so two days with park hoppers is more than enough time to do everything we want and have a fun trip

Depending on the time of year, M-T could be limited hours with no evening entertainment (at least no FW, maybe no F! or WOC, I'm less familiar with those schedules).

It depends what you're wanting to do. We enjoy the rides the most and don't really care about parades/shows/character meets so two days with park hoppers is more than enough time to do everything we want and have a fun trip

We have a kid that will like to meet characters but definitely there for the rides. Also some pool time so maybe 3 days single park is what we should do?

Depending on the time of year, M-T could be limited hours with no evening entertainment (at least no FW, maybe no F! or WOC, I'm less familiar with those schedules).

It didn’t even occur to me to check park hours. We are going in July

Sunday-Tuesday if we did 3 days. Just Monday & Tuesday with hoppers.
We’ll do maxPass doesn’t that come with MM too?

Ok. Well I would still choose 3 days over 2 with hoppers. I would do DCA on Monday probably. You can do most of DCA in one day and hopefully see Frozen show and the parade.

That would give you Sunday and Tuesday at DL. Tuesday is a MM day, but it may not be as useful on your last day.

ahh......pool time with the kid....when my son was 8 and was able to bring a first time visitor friend to Disneyland......their favorite memory was drinking faux cocktails and burgers pool side....all the hours, attractions and beauty....it came down to the pool....being a kid, stress free, with undivided attention of parents.....so go one day tickets and value the pool time. If a first time visitor, you are not going to know the dynamics of crowding, planning or even when to hop. with maxpass, the value of RSR passes is pretty much in control. Tuesday will be great in DCA, many night time events to do at DCA, create a list to keep you busy that tuesday night to do at night and prevent the yearning from not closing out with Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter