2-day ticket with Starlight Passport for second park on one day?

castleofmist

Mouseketeer
I am in Tokyo for a couple of days after a business trip, and my friend and I are going to Tokyo Disney tomorrow and Monday morning, with my flight leaving Monday afternoon. I would have planned a bit more, but work has been kind of crazy, and the websites don't make it easy. Can we go to Tokyo Disneyland Resort tomorrow morning, and then use the Starlight Passport to go to Tokyo Disney Sea tomorrow night? Thanks in advance.

Did it work out for you? I can't imagine TDR would turn away your money for a second same day separate park ticket, but I've never tried. Hope you were able to get into both parks!

Did it work out for you? I can't imagine TDR would turn away your money for a second same day separate park ticket, but I've never tried. Hope you were able to get into both parks!

I just got back to the U.S. We were actually able to buy 2-day Passport Special Park Hopper-like tickets because we were staying at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. (That is one of the most gorgeous Disney Hotels ever, by the way.) The tickets were an extra $15 or so (12,800 yen instead of 11,000 yen) but we didn't end up using the Park Hopper feature. There was too much to do at Tokyo Disneyland with the Frozen Celebration, and there were no parades and major ride closings at Tokyo DisneySea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter